PDA

View Full Version : are rocking Trigger e-grip frames any good

j3ck4l
01-30-2007, 08:26 PM
They say it can shoot up to 30/bps cuz it has the response of shooting 2 as supposed to 1 because of the 2 micro switches compared to 1 on most other e-grips ...

Hob Hayward
01-30-2007, 08:29 PM
A common misconsception is that you can actually fire as fast as the board is capped. Its not humanly possibly to pull 30 bps, no matter what trigger you have. 20 bps is about the highest anyone could hope for.

Some people don't like the feel of the rocking trigger, some love it. I haven't used one before so I can't give an opinion. Your best bet is to go to a proshop and see if they'll let you see how the rocker feels.

shunut
01-30-2007, 08:55 PM
The theory that the 2 micro switches in the rocking trigger makes you shoot faster is wrong. The only way 2 micro switches would really make you shoot faster is if one is activated on the pull and one on the release, like a response trigger. With the rocking trigger you still have to walk the trigger therefore you still get 1 shot per pull.

sesi249
01-05-2009, 06:55 PM
well i got 1 and it was very nice and fast stock it is kinda slower but as soon as u adjust it u can get 30 bps i have been using it for a while and now a regular triggers is so slow and feels weird. i can hit 30+- bps we tested it (not like you really need to) if u r on a very tight budget get a better hopper and feedneck but if u have the money it is soo great and has a nice feel to it and no trigger pull is ever wasted. it is faster but is all about the feel (I LOVE IT) cuase a fast gun doesnt make u a good player
If You want some pics i can post them and maybe a video link

xsvly-fat
01-05-2009, 07:06 PM
This thread is also old.

spartan2527
01-28-2009, 08:49 PM
No because u cant use it on a rec field but if u jus wanna have fun and jus shoot then yes get it.