PDA

View Full Version : T-Board Where AND what ....

j3ck4l
01-30-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey where can i get the t-baord for the pilot and about how much does it run for . Also what does it actually do any one help me out with some website's ??? Reliable ones thanks.. SMURf-D

shunut
01-30-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm not trying to be rude but I've been reading all your post tonight and would like to direct you to a site that will help you greatly and solve many, many problems.

www.google.com

On another note. The T Board is produced by a company called Scenario Dreams. They have a website by the same name. You'll be able to find everything you need on their site. If you want to try to find a used T Board, I suggest you make a WTB ad in the B/S/T section.

MVS1
01-30-2007, 08:26 PM
If you get a used t-board make sure it is the version c. you can get them directly from damon at www.scenariodreams.com and I have had excellent dealings with him on a few issues I have had with my board. They run about $50 and depending on whether you want to add eyes another $10 to $13 depending on type of eyes you go with. Honestly the eyes are nice to have, but not necessary, a well broke in ACS bolt works just fine. Now as for what does the t-board do for you, pretty much everything. Visit the webpage, if you have any further questions after that feel free to ask away.

jugggs_21
01-31-2007, 12:09 PM
you can also get it from www.hotshotpaintball.com it is a little bit cheaper overall with the eyes which arent really necessary but they are nice to have