PDA

View Full Version : eye covers for spyder pilot /w t-board???

jugggs_21
01-30-2007, 06:05 PM
what are good eye covers that i can order that will fit my pilot acs with out having to drill and tap holes for it preferably in the 20-30 $ range ???? ...............................(edit) i didnt mean to say not held down by screws what i mean was covers that use exsisting screws

vwjimmy
01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I have never seen any eye covers that will work on a Spyder that are not held down with screws.....

jugggs_21
01-31-2007, 05:52 PM
up

Halucin8
01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
when you have it drilled for eyes or you drill for eyes you need to drill and tap the holes for the eye covers and most people use timmy eye covers from what i have read. the only marker i have with eys is my T-1.

jugggs_21
02-01-2007, 03:08 PM
ok i mean like something like this http://www.shop4paintball.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2299 you dont have to drill any new holes but this is the nly one i can find for the spyder does anybody know of any others? maybe one that uses the holes from the ball detents or something

Halucin8
02-01-2007, 03:35 PM
tha will cover the eyes and wires but you still need to drill the arker for eyes. there are no holes in a spyder for eyes unless you get an electra with eyes or mr3 or vs series spyder. all others will require you to drill atleast for the eyes then you can use that to cover them and the wires

jugggs_21
02-01-2007, 04:02 PM
tha will cover the eyes and wires but you still need to drill the arker for eyes. there are no holes in a spyder for eyes unless you get an electra with eyes or mr3 or vs series spyder. all others will require you to drill atleast for the eyes then you can use that to cover them and the wires
thank you thats what i was wondering if it would fit with out any other holes i already planned on drilling the other holes for the eyes but didnt wanna have to tap that small of a hole for the eye cover