PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

invisibledrummer
01-30-2007, 01:32 PM
I have 2 questions concerning a replacement board for my 06 Electra.

1. Does the Lucky spitfire board work in an 06 Electra and/or do i need to buy a membrane pad to make it work?

2. If the Lucky board is an option for me, which out of the Lucky Spitfire and SD VerC T-board do you guys like better?

as of right now im leaning towards the T-board because i like how you can change modes of fire fast and easy along with the way the setup menus are layed out and used in conjunction with the membrane pad.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Drummer

wbpaintball
01-30-2007, 01:59 PM
The Luck Spitfir board is for Spyders, SP, and Clones that are already set up to take break beam eyes. Blue Laser Eye Color. Works in the new VS guns. I read alot of reviews for the board and a lot of people put one in their Ions.

The T-board doesnt work with the 06 Electra

invisibledrummer
01-30-2007, 02:12 PM
The spyder tboard doesnt work with the electra but the new tboard does which was designed for the electra '06 the mr series and the vs series. in order to use this new board with the electra and mr series guns you need to install the included dye membrane pad. here is a link to the one im talking about: http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/electra.htm