PDA

View Full Version : confused/frustrated

hodni_sania
01-30-2007, 11:43 AM
I have the orange wasp bolt. I noticed that the bolt pin was hitting the front of the opening and it was scratching the bolt, scratched my acs if i tried to put it in too. So I used a file to make it not scratch(barely had to do any) and now my acs bolt works fine, but if I put in the Orange bolt the gun jackhammers until I turn the air off. Is the bolt screwed(can hardly see any damage on top) or could it be something else?

hodni_sania
02-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Ok i figured out the first problem had to move the o-ring on the bolt back and now it works. My new question is can i file/cut the front of the opening on top of the gun a little so the bolt pin doesn't hit it or would that damage the gun and make it not work?

Backmanshooter
02-17-2007, 05:57 PM
I wouldnt risk it. Just my opinion though.

Hob Hayward
02-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Are you refering to the slot that the cocking pin moves back and forth in? If so, you should be able to cut or file a bit forwards, not too far, tops 1/4" and it shouldn't have any effect.

Sandman_Bravo
02-17-2007, 06:11 PM
Are you refering to the slot that the cocking pin moves back and forth in? If so, you should be able to cut or file a bit forwards, not too far, tops 1/4" and it shouldn't have any effect.

^Yeah that. Use a small round file and/or dremmel. Make sure there are no burrs or sharp edges on the inside where the bolt travels.