PDA

View Full Version : fast fingers

tarheelscrln40
01-30-2007, 10:15 AM
how fast can yall shoot your pilots? any suggestions on getting quicker fingers?

Sandman_Bravo
01-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Adrenaline helps. Find what hand position and finger work is best for you. When I shoot my pilot I place my hand off to the right of the grip (basically my palm is off the gun) with my thumb on the back of the frame and flick my fingers on the trigger. When I shoot my shocker I keep my hand on the grip and work the trigger. Some people tap the trigger to walk it, some kind of slide them back and forth across it; whatever works for you. Buy some cheap balls and set up a target. Good luck.

boomerisnuts
01-30-2007, 11:52 AM
When i am just shooting at random stuff in my backyard i can do a realible 10-12. I can shoot a couple balls faster for a couple seconds then i lose the rythm. playing paintball and having my adreneline going i can do about 12-14 (estimated, probably 1 0r 2 less). i can keep about 15 but i lose the rythm in like a second. Im getting a new sundragon trigger and 50 gram spli switch, hopefully i will be able to hit higher bps later on. hopefully...:)
boomer

Oscum Guy
01-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Adrenaline helps. Find what hand position and finger work is best for you. When I shoot my pilot I place my hand off to the right of the grip (basically my palm is off the gun) with my thumb on the back of the frame and flick my fingers on the trigger.

Thats what i do most of the time, I can get alot faster that way. i dont have a pilot but i have a modded esp frame with an 05 electra board, a modded microswitch and a pilot trigger.

also using lighter trigger springs help. just try a bunch of clicky pen ones.

p.s. if your microswitch isnt light enough do the mod, it works too.

MVS1
01-30-2007, 12:50 PM
I can hit 14 but not for very long, that's one of the reasons I went to the t-board, why work at it when the board can do it for you.

boomerisnuts
01-30-2007, 01:08 PM
because it is alot cheaper! even though i know im going to get a t board one day it is easier to practice than to save up.
just my thoughts
boomer

spyderaron
01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
I can get over 15, but I'm not constant.:( I'm working on it though.

j3ck4l
01-30-2007, 07:40 PM
when i start i can hit 18 but only keep it constant at 14-15 :cool:

vwjimmy
01-30-2007, 09:04 PM
I can hit one zillion bps in the back yard..... ;)
but a reliable, respectable rope on target on the speedball field....
My son (camo911) can do 16 to 18 in practice and on the field he still rips....
We love to practice, but it is a different animal on the field when you are getting shot at, running and gunning, snapping out for a sec or two all while trying to hit a moving target.....
My Pilot with the CAMD II board seems just as fast as my T Boarded Fenix during play...

tarheelscrln40
01-31-2007, 04:47 PM
do yall walk your triggers with two fingers or just try and rip with one?

Sandman_Bravo
01-31-2007, 04:51 PM
2 ftw

MVS1
01-31-2007, 04:58 PM
I do two fingers, however with my old arse hands I need the t-board to really do any damage. :D. The field I play at most of the time believes in the run-what-you-brung style of play. T-board uncapped and reactive trigger ROCKS!!!! :evil: however I chew through paint like crazy.:cool:

Halucin8
01-31-2007, 05:11 PM
not usre on actual bps but i can outshoot my y board egg, but never outshot my z-boarded egg. and yet to even get a hiccup from my fasta(as far as rate of fire). I play woodsball and use one finger to start a confrontation with tryign for the one shot one kill thing, but when that doesn't work i start walking the trigger to lay down some paint

VS3 Sniper
02-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Find what hand position and finger work is best for you. When I shoot my pilot I place my hand off to the right of the grip (basically my palm is off the gun) with my thumb on the back of the frame and flick my fingers on the trigger.
Thats pretty much how i do mine.