PDA

View Full Version : boards

kettle korn
01-30-2007, 02:46 AM
what board is best with vs2

wbpaintball
01-30-2007, 04:51 AM
The scenario dreams T-board is what I'd get for your VS2 since it is an electrical Spyder.The T-Board is a substitute control board for all electronic Spyders. The T-Board has a maximum fire rate of 36 bps (if you fingers can move that fast) and includes an optional eye. If the eye is installed, it can be disabled at anytime by holding down the trigger for two sec.
http://www.pntball.com/Store/Search.aspx?sck=32240290&Page=1&Sort=5&key=spyder%20t%20board

Ive heard that the board itself is easy to install, pop out two screws,and place this bad boy in and screw the screws back in. The seped of the board is amazing. As soon as you pick your VS2 up with the new board in it, youll probaly shoot 3-4 bps more but youll still need to practice.

The eyes seem to be of decent quality, and seem to work great. You can shoot about a 1000 rounds with only breaking a couple balls.
The settings on this board are great, all the defaults seem fine. Its nice that you can adjust the debounce, and the eye alignment tool can save some time.Debounce is always nice because it allows you to get a higher rof then you can physically pull, but, it isn't tourney legal to have it up to high, but its fun to play with.

This is a good Upgrade for a intermediate to advanced spyder user, its worth having if you want to play tourneys with your spyder. Itll give you together one tight fast shooting and less pinch/ chopping marker.
If you have Hpa, or a Palmer's, and a high flowing set up, with a nice trigger set up, you can pull like a maddman with this thing!

Also, if your just messing around with friends you can make your switch reactive (one shot on pull, one on release) needless to say, that will throw some paint your opponents way! Have fun!

samus129
01-31-2007, 09:50 AM
you could also get a lucky spitfire that already has a ramping chip. dont know if stock eyes work thow.
www.buyluckypaintball.com/servlet/Detail?no=284

Kingman-Rep
02-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Only choice for you at the moment is either Lucky or T-board. Tadao and Virtue will have boards coming soon.

CareBear-Killer
02-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Only choice for you at the moment is either Lucky or T-board. Tadao and Virtue will have boards coming soon.

Holy flying penquins Batman! Man, if you ever stop giving good news, I don't know what I'll do. That's freakin' awsome!

Also, I believe the Lucky board comes with laser eyes...hence the drop-down box with the laser eye color...