PDA

View Full Version : New here

Bubba3689
01-29-2007, 10:48 PM
I am kinda new to the sport. i played about 4 years ago then took off because i was sucked into high school sports. Now i am getting back in it. I bought a Pilot in the two shot weeks i have had it i have started to mod it. I have a 50g Switch, Full tilt 14" barrel, dye sticky, Spring kit, warrior feedneck(soon to be replaced) polished the stock striker and a halo tsa backman not the best but it ok. I was wondering what to do next. I wanted to get a new bolt. I was thinking of a alamo city low blow since i heard of the improved accuracy and range. An i wanted to go low pressure. Co2 is only avalible around here. Iwas thinking of a bob long torpedo reg. Can someone give me some guidence. What would be the best bang for the buck mods. Thanks

Sandman_Bravo
01-29-2007, 11:18 PM
If you are looking to go LP I would suggest an o-ring bolt instead of the acs. There are several quality manufacturers out there. I personally went with the Bandit bolt since I used their valve and they offered 2 versions of the bolt; low or high pressure. CP makes a quality reg as does Empire. Reg topic here:
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8375

SHWELL
01-31-2007, 11:38 AM
New as well. Great site..

MVS1
01-31-2007, 02:47 PM
If you haven't visited www.ottersccustoms.com do so. It has every mod you can think of and very precise how to instructions, and when your done you can buy an Otter bubble to help keep the site alive and pay omage to Otter for putting it all together for us all.
Excuse my manners, welcome guys, this is one of the best paintball sites your gonna find with tons of folks willing to help in anyway they can.

Halucin8
01-31-2007, 04:07 PM
I love my low-blow bolt but i honestly believe i would get even lower pressures with the acp standard bolt with orings. my pilot will recock at 200 psi but i can't the fps high enough to play and get any reange. i need about 300 to 275 fps. i believe with a standard oring delrin bolt i could get lower pressures and get the fps that i want to play.