PDA

View Full Version : not sure

sir shoot alot
01-28-2007, 06:04 PM
how many people will remember me
I havent visited these forums in forever it seems!
I unfortunately am no longer a spyder owner..or a marker owner at all.
I got into some tournament stuff soon after leaving and then got busy with work so I had to quit but am iching to come back. Seems like there's a couple new spyders..and they've integrated "eyes" into more of the line. Good deal.
Glad to see some similar faces still around in the mod positions like The Red Barron (fellow Mainer) dre, dragon, durrell, and chubb0rz(newbie mod when i left i believe).
Figured I'd just tell everyone hey...and I will hopefully visit the forums more often and make a comeback into paintall!
take care all
-Dan
(sir shoot alot)

timmyshoota
01-28-2007, 06:13 PM
I remember you, but you wouldn't remember me. My past is forgotten. :(

QAZ123
01-28-2007, 06:52 PM
I remember you.

JB.

xtraking
01-28-2007, 07:17 PM
i remember you. whatsup bud

Team Ramrod
01-28-2007, 07:17 PM
i remember you, welcome back

WhatThaSmurf
01-28-2007, 07:24 PM
I remember you, but you wouldn't remember me. My past is forgotten. :(
Your past is wiped from record because we like having you here, but we have not forgotten the days of "g".

durrell
01-28-2007, 07:35 PM
I remember you. Glad to see some older members coming back. :up:

spyderpaintball
01-28-2007, 07:43 PM
I remember ya.

Halucin8
01-28-2007, 07:49 PM
i donot remember ya but glad to meet ya

DFSniper
01-29-2007, 01:17 AM
i remember you. welcome back

vikingshadow
01-29-2007, 03:51 AM
I remember you, but am sad that you don't remember me!

Welcome back!

timmyshoota
01-29-2007, 06:10 AM
I remember you, but am sad that you don't remember me!

Welcome back!
He probably blocked your novel sized posts from his memory, which in turn blocked you from his memory. :)

vikingshadow
01-29-2007, 08:15 AM
Ah, but they're all best sellers!

Oh well, no accounting for taste! :P

ooglieboogliebob
01-29-2007, 08:28 AM
Haha !! niice...

I remember you though. Just vaguely though ;)

TheRedBarron
01-29-2007, 09:02 AM
zomg zomg zomg he shoots alot, Where have you been buddy?

sir shoot alot
01-29-2007, 03:29 PM
haha oh viking dont worry i remember you i didnt see your name when i was perusing the forums quickly. I dont think i could ever forget your novellas chaulk full of brilliance! I'm glad to see so familiar faces, it seems once the switch was made to the new forums a lot of people kinda stopped posting..including myself. Obviously the important members stuck around!
thankyou all for the welcomes.
Barron, I've just been hanging around kittery..I was working 60+ hours a week this summer so it was virtually impossible to play. Before the summer we ended up winning lacrosse championships which meant practices 7 days a week meaning no time for paintball :(. Did you make it down to birch hill much this summer? I also seem to remember you snowboard. How about this crazy weather? Get up to the mountains much?
I miss my spyder more than my angel and timmy
I think I might have to make the investment in a new spyder this spring!

vikingshadow
01-29-2007, 03:35 PM
I dont think i could ever forget your novellas chaulk full of brilliance!

:bow: :bow: :bow: Thank you, thank you!

However, I think Leed is starting to take that role these days! :D

WhatThaSmurf
01-29-2007, 04:11 PM
If I feel the necessity I tend to embark on a long, rambling yet intelligent narrative of somewhat sizeable proportions. I just choose not to put strain on the poor minds of the gentle folk of this great community.

In other words, I could, but I'm too lazy to type it all out.

durrell
01-29-2007, 04:36 PM
If I feel the necessity I tend to embark on a long, rambling yet intelligent narrative of somewhat sizeable proportions. I just choose not to put strain on the poor minds of the gentle folk of this great community.

In other words, I could, but I'm too lazy to type it all out.

I remember a few times you posted some sizable rambling posts lol.

TheRedBarron
01-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Why would you want to hang around such a God awful place as Kittery :p. Yeah I hit up Birch Hill a few times this season.

As far as snowboarding goes, at least it is cold is about all I have to say, Loaf has been making snow like crazy so at least their trails are open albeit I cant say so much for their parks until this weekend when they are supposed to finish them.

Glad you are looking back into paintball, glad you came back to your original home as well. :tup:

*EM1-Master*
01-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Yay. Another OS comes back :)