View Full Version : z board or trigger and switch?

01-28-2007, 05:08 PM
ok now that i finally have some extra cash im thinking about purchasing some stuff for my gun or hopper. problem is i dont know what to buy first. it is either the z board for my egg or a sundragon magnectic trigger and 50 gram spli switch. I dont know what to do because if i get the trigger and switch first i may (probably never going to happen) max out on my pilot and out shoot my egg. i cant shoot that fast now so if i step it up to the z board i wont need it. i will be purchasing all these items in this feburary so it is not like if i get one i wont get the other. the z board is coming off action village and will cost around 25 with shipping. the switch and trigger is off sundragon and will be around 37 with shipping.
thanx boomer

01-28-2007, 06:26 PM
I think I might even be able to get you a Z-Board that my friend doesn't need for even less, giving you the ability to buy everything at once. I'll check with him. He bought both the Eggy and the Z-Board, then bought a different loader.

01-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Get the switch and trigger.

01-29-2007, 01:45 PM
The only thing you can't do by mod'n yourself is the trigger so I'd go that route, you can mod the switch and y-board. IMO $25 for a z-board is a complete rip-off, considering the only significant difference b/t a y-board and z-board is the removal of the varialbe resistance pot and the addition of the autoshut off function. The switch can be mod'd fairly easily as well but for a couple of bucks its worth it just to get the sundragon switch.

01-30-2007, 12:04 PM
I think I'm going to get the switch and trigger first then see if i even need the z board. the only reason im not doing the trigger and switch mod is because `i know i would mess up.:o

Oscum Guy
01-31-2007, 11:48 AM
Trigger and switch. the yboard is 19 bps and your pilot is 20, really no need to upgrade.