PDA

View Full Version : z board or trigger and switch?

boomerisnuts
01-28-2007, 06:08 PM
ok now that i finally have some extra cash im thinking about purchasing some stuff for my gun or hopper. problem is i dont know what to buy first. it is either the z board for my egg or a sundragon magnectic trigger and 50 gram spli switch. I dont know what to do because if i get the trigger and switch first i may (probably never going to happen) max out on my pilot and out shoot my egg. i cant shoot that fast now so if i step it up to the z board i wont need it. i will be purchasing all these items in this feburary so it is not like if i get one i wont get the other. the z board is coming off action village and will cost around 25 with shipping. the switch and trigger is off sundragon and will be around 37 with shipping.
thanx boomer

WhatThaSmurf
01-28-2007, 07:26 PM
I think I might even be able to get you a Z-Board that my friend doesn't need for even less, giving you the ability to buy everything at once. I'll check with him. He bought both the Eggy and the Z-Board, then bought a different loader.

Sandman_Bravo
01-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Get the switch and trigger.

MVS1
01-29-2007, 02:45 PM
The only thing you can't do by mod'n yourself is the trigger so I'd go that route, you can mod the switch and y-board. IMO $25 for a z-board is a complete rip-off, considering the only significant difference b/t a y-board and z-board is the removal of the varialbe resistance pot and the addition of the autoshut off function. The switch can be mod'd fairly easily as well but for a couple of bucks its worth it just to get the sundragon switch.

boomerisnuts
01-30-2007, 01:04 PM
I think I'm going to get the switch and trigger first then see if i even need the z board. the only reason im not doing the trigger and switch mod is because `i know i would mess up.:o
boomer

Oscum Guy
01-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Trigger and switch. the yboard is 19 bps and your pilot is 20, really no need to upgrade.