PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

ross * pilot
01-27-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey guys, im in a pickle.

My friend is selling his Pure Energy nitro tank for 45 bucks.. He just got it, but hes selling it, so its brand new.

The problem is, one side of me is pulling at getting it, while the other side is saying that i really dont play that much and it would be a waste of money. (I have 4 Co2 tanks already)

What do you think? Does nitro REALLY make that much of a diff. or should i just keep playing with co2.
With my upgrades though, im afraid my gun might freeze, and i hear macroline cant handle co2 that well?

So, get the tank? or just play with my co2.

EDIT: my internals

NDz hp valve,
Assault Block
AIM Shock Reg.
Macro
Polished Innies

shunut
01-27-2007, 06:25 PM
What size tank is it?

Either way HPA is a good investment.

Hossy
01-27-2007, 06:30 PM
get it

Sandman_Bravo
01-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Go HPA!

bamf-hacker
01-27-2007, 07:24 PM
get it and sell 3 of the C02 tanks to pay for it. Keep 1 C02 as a backup.

bigred76
01-27-2007, 10:58 PM
:yeahthat: I'd personally say that it's worth it, as they cost about that much used with shipping, and it's more convenient for you as it's local. HPA isn't the best for Low Pressure Spyders, but if you can see yourself getting a higher end marker (even a VS), it's a necessity... they just don't work with CO2. Also, accuracy will improve from using a high pressure air source as they have a more consistent output than a CO2 tank (because of more consistent velocities, the balls shoot about the same distance and have almost exactly the same force put on them each time). And $45 for a tank with 3 or 5 years left on hydro -- BNIB, rather -- is a hard find... Even if you ended up not liking it, you could still sell it for close to or more than that.

Sandman_Bravo
01-28-2007, 02:56 AM
HPA isn't the best for Low Pressure Spyders

Whaaaa?

vikingshadow
01-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Is this a carbon fiber tank? If so, 45 bucks is cheap for one so I'd say go for it! If you don't use it that often, at least you'll have it when you do want to use it. The only reason I wouldn't get it is if I weren't able to get fills for it.

Nitro really does make a difference when it comes to consistancy, both in hot and cold weather. Since it costs about the same to fill it as a 20 Co2 tank, your actually getting better shot placement due to the lack of spikes and drops for the same amount of money.

ross * pilot
01-28-2007, 04:34 AM
Ok thanks guys, I think i will get it.