PDA

View Full Version : VS2 Grip

Spyder Ryder
01-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Alright so ive recentley fixed my vs2 from all its problems and its perfectly fine except the frame, it seems that the wires and the battery are bunched up that its pushing the grip out of place and there is a big gap showing all of the wires and the board inside.

Hossy
01-27-2007, 11:11 AM
are you looking for an answer, because theres no question. If you are asking, how can i get the grips to not stick out, rearrange everything inside wire wise....IF if came like that (with the grips out) then i dont know, id suggest to keep it where it is

08Lud08
01-27-2007, 11:58 AM
If the gap is at the back then don't worry about it. When I had my imagine it had bad panel grips that lifted up all the way around and Ive never had paint inside the grips when I got shot in the hand.

CareBear-Killer
01-27-2007, 04:51 PM
You just need to maybe flip the battery around, move some wires and such. The grip on the VS series is kind of full, in a way. so if you don't get things placed well, the grips stick out.

DRAGON
01-27-2007, 04:57 PM
You just need to maybe flip the battery around,........

That's what I do with all my electro Spyder's. I put the connector end of the battery on the bottom so it leaves more room at the top for the wires. I think Kingman could have added about 1/8" to all the internal wires to make fitting them around the battery on my VS much more comfortable. With mine it's pretty much pulling on the wires to get them around the battery -

CareBear-Killer
01-27-2007, 07:56 PM
That's what I do with all my electro Spyder's. I put the connector end of the battery on the bottom so it leaves more room at the top for the wires. I think Kingman could have added about 1/8" to all the internal wires to make fitting them around the battery on my VS much more comfortable. With mine it's pretty much pulling on the wires to get them around the battery -

heck, even 1/16" would be great. That's how I have my batter in, and the wires are a little on the tight side too.

Spyder Ryder
02-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Okay, well im looking to go to this outdoor game in March(Frosty's Revenge 2 in Wasaga Beach Paintball) and im a little afraid because i have a tippman and my vs2 and my friend needs a gun to borrow so i lent him my tippman (too afraid to let him use my vs2) and since my grip some how has a little gap showing the circuits and stuff, do you think it would be smart to play in the winter? lol i know it sounds stupid but this is a big game i want to play and my friend doesnt want to rent a gun. Would electrical tape help incase i accidentaly dropped it in the snow?

Halucin8
02-04-2007, 02:39 PM
You could just buy a set of hogue slip on grips from a gun store that should fit over the grip and seal everythign off real nice. then you won't have to worry about it

kettle korn
02-04-2007, 02:43 PM
if ya want to go on the cheap side get some plastic wrap from the grocery store and wrap it around you grip

CareBear-Killer
02-04-2007, 10:05 PM
You could use electrical tape... but seriously, just move the wires man, don't be affraid to push them inbetween capacitors or anything... just don't break the capacitors off the board.

the slip on rubber pistol grip is a good idea as well. Should be better than the plastic wrap and the electrical tape.

BigJohnB
04-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Has anyone tried a set of DM grips on the vs2? I've heard that might work. I wish someone would come out with some proper grip soon.