PDA

View Full Version : monster balls

Lyingcomic
01-26-2007, 09:35 PM
hey guys, i was wondering how are these paintballs? ive heard some people say they are not the best but are cheap for the price. i go paintballing maybe once or twice a month, should i be looking to buy these paintballs? im just looking for some cheap but decent quality paint.:)

MadMan66
01-27-2007, 09:42 AM
my friend uses them, and they seem to be ok. if you're buying them from wal-mart, i'd go with scorch, it's the same price (i think) and i presonally think they're the best paint at wal-mart.

tater_salad
01-28-2007, 02:22 PM
If your Wal-Mart has X-Ball get them but if not I say Scorch or Impact.

Redheadfred
01-28-2007, 03:44 PM
monster balls work good at colder temps , xball def doesnt work when its cold . We had 14 people that played this weekend using it and had a chop feast and had to send someone for different paint . Live and learn

Oscum Guy
01-30-2007, 01:28 PM
i hate monster balls. i bought some, they arent completely round and swell up easily.

4 spyders 4
02-02-2007, 05:53 PM
well they are pretty good but the break way easyer than the ones you pay a little bit more then like hot spot and scorch.

Backmanshooter
02-03-2007, 08:13 PM
They are pretty good. I recommend them if you have a budget to being able to play. If you dont have a budget, then get some better quality paint.

ooglieboogliebob
02-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Got some cuz some friends called me, and in a rush I picked up some of these. Deffinetely not worth it. Unlike proshops, walmart does not turn them 90* every day. Found a lot of dents and eggshaped balls. Shot with them and was not impressed. The spread of the balls were terrible.

I would rather go with the whitebox paint for the same price.

boombadan
02-16-2007, 07:02 PM
monsterballs are alright.....almost all the paintballs in the box have dimples.They are lubed about right. The only thing i really hate is the paint is like water.The only reason id buy these is if i were short on cash because they are 10$ cheaper than the regular case($30).

boomerisnuts
02-17-2007, 09:49 AM
they are crap!!! The fill is weak. If you do buy them and if you want to get all the dimples out just follow these steps.
1.mositen your hand
2. open up bag of paint put you hand into the bag
mix it around throughly
3. Close up the bag completly leave it there for about a day
4.all the dimples should be gone
5.the paintballs will be softer now so you might want to leave the bag open for a day to let humidity escape
If you buy pbs at wallyworld get Scrch,visible impact, superswirl, or the camo balls they carry by gameface.
^all have better fills
You can really see the difference when you compare monster's against any of the paint mentioned above.
boomer

Pwgsx
02-17-2007, 09:25 PM
what about BIG BALL??

Oscum Guy
02-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Got some cuz some friends called me, and in a rush I picked up some of these. Deffinetely not worth it. Unlike proshops, walmart does not turn them 90* every day. Found a lot of dents and eggshaped balls. Shot with them and was not impressed. The spread of the balls were terrible.

I would rather go with the whitebox paint for the same price.
me to. yaay whitebox!!

Lyingcomic
02-18-2007, 02:54 PM
so sticking a moist habd into a bag of paintballs would really remove the dimples?
thought it would jsut swell up