PDA

View Full Version : Fasta Hopper: Faster

Triple xXx
01-25-2007, 04:37 AM
Well I finally got a Fasta Hopper and I must say that I was very impressed!

I have a VS3 and the Fasta kept up with it very well. Even in 3 burst mode. It is very quiet.

Never chopped a ball. Now I don't know if it's the VS3 or the Fasta but they seem to work well with each other. With the Eyes on or off.

If you want a fast hopper but don't want to pay the Halo price the Fasta seems to be it.

The bad thing is that, I'll shoot more paint now! $$$$$

DRAGON
01-25-2007, 03:59 PM
I used mine with my VS2 last weekend and ya, they seem to be paired up like milk and cookies(sry, that's all I could think of at the time lol ) -

Jegger24
01-25-2007, 04:22 PM
I just received mine today from Action Village. I concur with X and Dragon...this thing is amazingly quiet and FAST! I did a drop test with the FASTA and my Halo. The FASTA has no problem keeping up with my Halo B (with rip drive and V-35)...if not surpassing it! Instead of the FASTA being my backup, I just might make it my primary hopper! Nice job Kingman

Ace24
01-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Wow. I have interest in this now lol. I wanna see what it can do!

Drefish99
01-25-2007, 06:46 PM
I bought mine from SPPS. Got a great deal on it and I was skeptical with the price if it would live up to the name and I was pleasantly surprised with it's performance.

DRAGON
01-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....wonder who's gonna start the Fasta club? - :dodgy:

Triple xXx
01-26-2007, 05:45 AM
I just received mine today from Action Village. I concur with X and Dragon...this thing is amazingly quiet and FAST! I did a drop test with the FASTA and my Halo. The FASTA has no problem keeping up with my Halo B (with rip drive and V-35)...if not surpassing it! Instead of the FASTA being my backup, I just might make it my primary hopper! Nice job Kingman

Well, what got me was:

Fasta $90, 30 bps and holds 230 balls!

Halo $145, 35 bps and 180 balls.

Plus, I really like the shape of the Fasta. It's different and it's shaped like a torpedo so that shots will be deflected off of it.

Jegger24
01-26-2007, 09:06 AM
EXACTLY! I was looking at the Reloader B2 and that is about the same comparison...but a little more expensive! The FASTA is "uniquely" shaped, holds a ton of paint, is pretty quiet, and the price is tough to beat! Can't wait to get some game use with it now!

Spyder Ryder
01-27-2007, 09:57 AM
I was just wondering how much they are, and if there out in Canada :D Eh...But i really need a quick working loader because im stuck with a VL 200 which really makes my gun slack, A LOT.