PDA

View Full Version : vforce morph

hkyhead13
01-24-2007, 08:20 PM
What are your guys opinions on these and speedball? I heard they dont have that low of a profile and kinda stick out. Is this true?

emf7301
01-24-2007, 10:27 PM
I've got a pair and i love them. I'll be honest that i don't really play much speedball but from what i have played, it hasn't been an issue. As long as you don't get lazy and leave your head out too long isn't too bad. It is slightly larger than the profiler and such, but the lense is awesome and easily removable for cleaning. Its the same as the one used in the profiler so if you decide to upgrade your mask, you can use the same lense. The foam padding feels just right for me. I wouldn't recommend it if you have a small head though. Also, the bottom part is a softer flexible rubber which should give you some bounces but i haven't been hit there yet. The air circulation is really good as well, especially during the hot texas summers. Lastly, no worries about fogging. The thermal lenses are fantastic.

The best thing to do is make sure you've researched all the masks, which i'm assuming you have because i had to as well to find out about this mask, and go try one on.

avantpaintballer99
01-25-2007, 06:36 AM
has anyone heard anything good or bad about the vforce pro vantage goggles?
and do you know if all the len's are the same for the vforce goggles or not?

nbishop66
01-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Not to through another option out there, but I will. I just got the Dye Invision I3 Pro's for XMAS. They are the best goggle I have used. They have a pretty small profile as well. The yellow thermal lens is great in the woods and does not fog at all. I was playing the Friday of Xmas vacation at a local field with my son and his buds, it was in the low 30s and everyones goggles were fogging, not mine.

Goggles pretty much come down to how they fit your face. Everyone is different. Try on as many as you can in your price range and go with the one that is the most comfortable and have the best range of visibility for you.

vikingshadow
01-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Not sure about the vantages. I do have profilers and like them so much, I don't plan on changing them for awhile (over two years now.)

Not ALL the lenses are interchangeable in the Vforce line. I think the Vantage, the Profiler and the new one they have are interchangeable. I'm pretty sure the Morph uses a different lense, but may be wrong. The Armor and the Shield use a different lense from the others for sure.

emf7301
01-25-2007, 10:22 AM
the morph uses the same lense as the profiler. Just thought i'd let you know.

spyderpaintball
01-25-2007, 10:29 AM
Armor and Shield share a lens, and the Vantage, Morph, and Profilers share lenes.

The morph is a good set of googles and would fully suggest it. It is a little wide compared to current speedball googles but should not be a big problem. I personally swear by the Profilers though.

hkyhead13
01-25-2007, 01:24 PM
emf-why would you not recommend the morphs for small headed people?

splater18
01-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Armor and Shield share a lens, and the Vantage, Morph, and Profilers share lenes.

I dont think they do. the vantage diffrent i think dont quote me

i have a vantage and love it pm me of more info

bamf-hacker
01-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Armor and Shield same lense
Vantage own lense
Morph and Profilers same lense
Grill own lense.

So there :)

Ace24
01-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Morphs are very nice for the money. The bounce rubber on the bottom is like that of the Grill and the Proflex. It works. They have the same spherical lense that the Profiler has and you can interchange them. Side by side comparison to the profiler, it sticks out more in the front around the mouth area, is a few cm wider, and goes further down your face/neck then the Profiler does. (But I love mine for scenario and woodsball play. Got it all outfitted with camo and everything :) )