PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded pictures of my Rail

vikingshadow
01-24-2007, 03:57 PM
I finally got most of my upgrades. At least the visible outside upgrades. 14" Un1tec barrel and "back", Q Lock feedneck collar. NDZ Bolt Cap, DM5 spring detents, Proto Matrix UL Trigger, and NDZ on/off ASA with bleed. I know it doesn't look very different from the before shot, but honestly, there's not much out there that you can change on this gun. I'm not getting the UL frame because I like this one good enough - and the UL trigger makes a HUGE difference!

Next up is a different ASA (this one is for my shocker) and Virtue eyes (because I think they look cool!) Not going to change the board because this one is plenty good enough for me (semi, PSP, millenium ramping, and NXL full auto, adjustable rof, adjustable dwell and ABS.)

Now, I just need to go somewhere and play with it!

Enjoy the pictures!

When I first got it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/Rail2.jpg

Now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/upgradedrail1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Gun%20pics/upgradedrail2.jpg

SparkyGT
01-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Very Nice :D

mv540
01-24-2007, 04:00 PM
sweet man...Im fillin the blue....

Ace24
01-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Thank god you got rid of that god awful stock trigger.. I can't stand the feeling of them.

It looks very nice. Possibly a video?

vikingshadow
01-24-2007, 04:17 PM
I actually like the "god awful stock trigger" but I'm an upgrade nut, so it had to go.

I'll try to get a video when I get some decent paint. Of course, it's probably just gonna be one of those "Point at the target and shoot in all the modes" type of thing....I need to get some air and some reballs so I can shoot inside like Hacker does! Anyone have a pod of reballs they wanna sell me cheap?

timmyshoota
01-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I don't like the feedneck. The gloss doesn't match with the rest of the gun.

Drefish99
01-24-2007, 04:33 PM
Very nice Vike. Looks great.

ross * pilot
01-24-2007, 04:57 PM
I love it. great job, and i cant wait for the vid.

splater18
01-24-2007, 04:57 PM
friga'n sweet imo red would have been cooler buts tha just little old me

bamf-hacker
01-24-2007, 06:02 PM
PM sent ;)

I'll take care of you Vike

durrell
01-24-2007, 06:15 PM

QFT. Looks much better with the blue accents.

Jegger24
01-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Looks sweet! Are there different colored eye covers available yet? I think those would set it off too. My $0.02

TheRedBarron
01-25-2007, 04:45 AM
Not a fan of colored triggers. I think the god forsaken stock one looked better :s. But it is looking good Vike. :tup:

vikingshadow
01-25-2007, 04:50 AM
Wow! Thanks guys! The more I play with this thing, the more I like it. My poor Shocker is just getting more and more lonely! The stock frame is actually not even entering my mind anymore.

I don't like the feedneck. The gloss doesn't match with the rest of the gun.
It's not the whole feedneck, just the collar. The finger part of it is actually metal, so I just stole the collar from my Shocker. But you're right, it is gloss instead of dust - I just need to find a good dust blue one that has a lever on it. I'm spoiled because of that thing! However, it's really not that noticeable, it's just the flash brings the gloss out.
friga'n sweet imo red would have been cooler buts tha just little old me
Thanks! But I'm not a red guy. I had a red to black fade T1 once, but it was more of a maroon, but not a bright red. I've been a blue/black man for a long time now (all the way back to the Sonix days.)
I love it. great job, and i cant wait for the vid.
QFT. Looks much better with the blue accents.
Thank ya kindly! I might be able to get a video this weekend, depending on the weather (I need to get out there for air.)
PM sent ;)

I'll take care of you Vike
My hero! PM'd ya back...

Looks sweet! Are there different colored eye covers available yet? I think those would set it off too. My $0.02
They aren't available yet. I might get some when they do come out, but I'm not sure if I'll over do it on the colors. I'd have to think about that for awhile.

Not a fan of colored triggers. I think the god forsaken stock one looked better :s. But it is looking good Vike. :tup:

Yeah, I really debated that as well. But I've never liked all black guns, and since I normally like black triggers, I had to get this and hope it looked ok. If it weren't for that raised ridge along the sides of the "god forsaken stock one" I'd really like an aftermarket metal one like it! Thanks for the props, though!

FredPo
01-26-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm definitely liking the black w/ blue accents. I think black w/ blue accents are the best looking markers no matter what type of gun it is. Nice job w/ the rail so far Vike.

Fred

vikingshadow
01-27-2007, 02:13 AM
Thanks! I've always thought the same thing on the black on blue or the blue on black. Just seems more subtle, to me, a "flashy without the flash" sort of thing.