PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Razor Ion ????

splater18
01-24-2007, 05:04 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ANS-Smart-Parts-Razor-ION-Frame-Trigger-Body-Neck-Olive_W0QQitemZ260076891623QQihZ016QQcategoryZ1081 81QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone ever Held/shot this gun because iam looking for some feed back besides pbreview on this gun.

comments are welcome.

nbishop66
01-24-2007, 10:14 AM
I bought 2 ions last year. If I saw this deal, I would have been all over it. The gun shoots no different than a stock ion, but has at least $150 in after market parts. The Grip Frame, Body, Trigger and Feedneck are easily worth $150. You would probably replace the trigger and feedneck at a minimum if you bought a stock ION, that alone would cost you $50.

All I can say is if you're in the market for an ION and like the color, I do, I would grab one of these. If you need more info on how the stock ION shoots let me know, but for loads of ION info on upgrades, problems and such go to www.ionowners.com (http://www.ionowners.com) and check out the stickies in ION Tech. It is also .4 lbs heavier than stock because of the all aluminum body.

Grab one!

wbpaintball
01-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Very good gun its an ion w/ a dress up kit.........I read this guys review who said "I bought mine on ebay for like 250 an it is great so go get one if u want sommin cheap and great. When i walked on the field the first day i got alot of looks. It was very popular out there i was the only one to have it. Well its a great gun so go get one." Overall this gun is nice however for the price it is amazing! There is nothing close to it for under 500, also i thought that this gun deserves much more than an 8 out of 10 when taking all factors into consideration, Its not fare to grade this gun on the same feild as some guns that are over 1000 although you will be almost able to keep up with themt it!!!

yamaha cow
01-24-2007, 12:51 PM
also those come with QEV's

splater18
01-24-2007, 02:19 PM
yea i was thinking it was a steal just wanted some feed back thanks and keep it coming

nbishop66
01-24-2007, 04:06 PM
also those come with QEV's

You are correct Sir! My bad, I didn't know that.

$299 on the ANS Site.

Even a better deal, buy it! NOW!!!:D

Oscum Guy
01-24-2007, 04:20 PM
dude, thats the coolest ion ive ever seen!

vwjimmy
01-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Barbs Paintball is a reliable company. I have bought from them before on e bay without problem. They have several colors of these Ions too so you can pick.....
One thing to remember...Ion bodies with cutouts can be nasty to clean if it takes a hit....
Good luck!

splater18
01-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Barbs Paintball is a reliable company. I have bought from them before on e bay without problem. They have several colors of these Ions too so you can pick.....
One thing to remember...Ion bodies with cutouts can be nasty to clean if it takes a hit....
Good luck!

thanks for the feed back