PDA

View Full Version : For all the guys..

durrell
01-23-2007, 11:08 AM
..who have ever heard the "I just don't like you like that, we're too good of friends." line before..this is for you:

"A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, "You're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way." This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, "You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.""

:up:

chubb0rz
01-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Exactly...what a shame. Good find

*EM1-Master*
01-23-2007, 11:13 AM
I giggled. And might have peed a little bit.

marvin-martian
01-23-2007, 11:13 AM
nice myspace bulletin chubbz

chubb0rz
01-23-2007, 11:34 AM
nice myspace bulletin chubbz
gotta pass it on you know :o

DFSniper
01-23-2007, 12:29 PM
:applause:

refer to quote in sig

Hossy
01-23-2007, 12:50 PM
lol thats pretty good

Jimmyd24
01-23-2007, 02:55 PM
i usually get the line like, "i think of you like a brother, i mean like your my brother not my....just shows how the mind wants what it cant get" it sucks soooo much

newkid
01-23-2007, 02:59 PM
And might have peed a little bit.

that's a little disturbing

DyNasty9
01-23-2007, 06:15 PM
dude its just in girls DNA to piss guys off. its like a gene they have.

timmyshoota
01-23-2007, 06:23 PM
I've gotten this many times. I'm about to get it again real soon. I'm gonna donkey punch her in the dude if she says it though.

Actually, I'm just gonna call her out on this.

durrell
01-23-2007, 06:38 PM
lol Glad to see everyone saw the same in it that I did.

QAZ123
01-23-2007, 06:41 PM
This used to happen to me. I emphasized "used". If this has happened to you. Check it out. Gonna break this down in short sentences.

Turning girl that's a friend into girlfriend 101.

Get close. Friends close.
Partial touching (wrap arm around back, bump sides, etc.)
Eye contact that goes from friends eye to eye to a little more sincere eye to eye.. shake it off on purpose then back to the friends eye to eye.
Bounce to other girl's when your near her.. talk to them.. good time to do the eye contact thing when she's across the room and your talking to another girl.

Don't ever ever bring it up to be more than friends if you think she doesn't want to try it out. The whole idea is to get HER to want to be more than friends. Get close to her and let it be known that you can pull away anytime.

It's just psychological stuff.

Just my opinion.

I will say I'm 27 and I've been through it all guy's. You don't have to listen to me but just throwing out options for ya.

If it's worth any credit check out my two ex's on my friend's list Holly and Christy. Both were just friend's. Christy took a little work. Holly was cake to want to date. Both turned out to be PITA's so they got kicked to the curb Holly being the recent one lol!

Just my two cents ya'll don't have to listen.

JB.

marvin-martian
01-23-2007, 06:56 PM
the friend trap (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=22579488#post22579488)
pbnation is useful for something...

Nader
01-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Christy took a little work. Holly was cake to want to date. Both turned out to be PITA's so they got kicked to the curb Holly being the recent one lol!

JB.

:lqtm:

:D