PDA

View Full Version : Lucky VS Board

scpres1
01-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Does anyone have the new Luck Board for their VS? I am planning on getting one, and I wanted to get a review of the board. Its $75.00 with eyes. Heres the website.....http://www.buyluckypaintball.com/servlet/Detail?no=284

druid
01-23-2007, 12:46 PM
removed by druid

thechubbss12
01-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Yep.. next purchase right there..... Behold the Lucky VS2 =)...

vikingshadow
01-23-2007, 01:08 PM
We get it Druid. You're upset. The whole BOARD knows it. Dodgy or not - you can stop. Thanks.

Further clarification - What this guy did was not the same. He asked a question and THEN posted a link so that we'd know what he was talking about.

DRAGON
01-23-2007, 01:34 PM
a link? you posted a link? :eek: EEK!! :darth: ...you might get :banned: for spamming!!! :dodgy:

Some people just have good luck posting lucky links.....then again, some don't lol - ;)

To the thread starter: I'd go with the SD t-board over the Lucky board. I've heard many post that the Lucky board is a real pain setting up and understanding all of the functions. Damon has excellent customer service as well if you have any questions concerning the board -

druid
01-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Some people just have good luck posting lucky links.....then again, some don't lol - ;)

lol...I feel so dirty now

To the thread starter: I'd go with the SD t-board over the Lucky board. I've heard many post that the Lucky board is a real pain setting up and understanding all of the functions. Damon has excellent customer service as well if you have any questions concerning the board -

may I ask what is so difficult about understanding the Lucky instructions? I had absolutely no problem with mine for the Ion and is why I'm asking...perhaps I can help?

Mormon
01-23-2007, 05:28 PM
You know scpres, a blue body kit and barrel tip will go good with the lucky board. ;) It'll just cost you your stock board

scpres1
01-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Lol, I already got the Red body kit. Once I buy this board, I might sell you it.

jorjones75
01-24-2007, 07:40 AM
I have had one on mine for about 3 or 4 weeks, and its awesome. Great firing modes and very user friendly. A "must buy" in my opinion.

rommelr
01-24-2007, 08:29 AM
Cant' wait to get that with the VS2 and a Ul back w/stiffi tip... not a bad set-up, maybe throw in a BL torpedo reg with a CP asa...

Triple xXx
01-24-2007, 10:01 AM
I have a VS3 and I did call Lucky to see about the Lucky Board.

I also called the Kingman Techs and some of them were also using Lucky Boards in their VS's.

The only down side to the Lucky Board is that you have to take the grips off in order to charge the unit. The charching ports don't match up because it was originally designed for the Electra. They have no plans to change it on future units.

druid
01-24-2007, 10:12 AM
ah yes...TBoard had those troubles a few years ago with the ESP/CAMD/Sprint frames and the plug port not aligning properly. Same thing with later versions of the TBoard and early versions of the Boo*Yaah frame. It's an easy fix with a dremel if the ports aren't too far off.

rommelr
01-25-2007, 07:52 PM
So if i get a t-board or lucky board... what tools or modifications will i have to do to the trigger frame? lmk fellows!

druid
01-25-2007, 08:00 PM
if the plug port doesn't line up with the hole in the frame perfectly, you may need to enlarge or move the hole so you can get the charger plug into the frame. A dremel woll do this nicely but take your time and go slow

Triple xXx
01-26-2007, 05:47 AM
So if i get a t-board or lucky board... what tools or modifications will i have to do to the trigger frame? lmk fellows!

A drill! :cool:

When I called Lucky they said that some people just drill a new hole.

woodsballin4life
02-07-2007, 03:32 PM
is it easy to install?

CareBear-Killer
02-07-2007, 08:04 PM
install itsself? should be fairly simple and straight forward for either board. You just have to pull body off trigger frame to replace the eyes. unscrew stock board, and reaplce with new board. maybe 20 minutes, tops?

if the settings need to be adjusted, that may take awhile to get them dialed in perfectly.

Edit: Can anyone with a lucky board post a pic to show how far off the power port is?