PDA

View Full Version : Hot hard to T-board w/ eyes?

Brandon_MR2
01-22-2007, 05:09 PM
So i ordered the t-board w/ eyes. How hard is the eye to put on? Can i install just the board and no eye?

Hossy
01-22-2007, 05:14 PM
yes you can put the tboard in with no eyes.

Im not sure, but i think you will still have to drill and tap for eyes like any other spyder, to put the eyes in

vwjimmy
01-22-2007, 05:16 PM
You can use the t board without the eyes....
Eye installation requires drilling and machining of the body and frame, and should be done by someone who knows what they are doing. The eye holes have to be in the exact, precise location and aligned directly across from each other to operate properly. Also, eye covers will be needed and holes will have to be drilled and threaded for the hold down screws.
Vision is a definate plus for any electro marker. If you can find a machinist, it would be worth it to utilize the eyes.
Try posting in the B/S/T section looking for someone to machine the body and frame. Make sure you get references from them too! At least you will find out if someone can do it for you and what it would cost!
Welcome to the forums and good luck!

Jegger24
01-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Trying to think back...did Shunut say that he puts eyes in? I tried to find the thread but I haven't yet....