PDA

View Full Version : January "of the Month"

bamf-hacker
01-22-2007, 04:27 AM
Starting Today, January 22nd, you can start sending me pictures of your respective guns for this month's OTM contest.

Anyone can enter, either in the Spyder of the Month, or the Non Spyder of the month. The only excluded people are those that have won the contest already this year or last year (and that's only with the gun they won with.)

Please make sure to send me the type of gun you have, the contest you are submitting for NOTM or SOTM along with the specs on it.

I will post here when we are no longer accepting entries. I will accept them for at least one week maybe more if we need more entries.

Once the contest begins it will run for five (5) days. If a tie or a final round is needed that will run for three (3) days.

HERE ARE THE RULES!!! If you don't follow them your gun will NOT be entered. I am not going to notify you if it is not going in, we don't need to spoon feed you guys and gals. SO read the rules!

Rules:

#1 - KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid! Have fun, but let's keep the popularity contest at a minimum...vote for the gun you think looks the best, or has the most work done to it.

#2 - Send me a picture of your gun, sized to 640 X 480 (or whatever it was before.) If it's not that size, it won't go in the poll. Also send me the stats on the gun, if it is bone stock say so. However, your name WILL NOT go in the poll with the gun.

#3 - The gun you present MUST be your gun. The must be in your possession, so you can not enter a gun you sold last week!

#4 - There will be a "Non Spyder of the Month" poll for guns like Timmy's, Shockers, Angels, Cockers, etc. that aren't considered Spyder's or Spyder Clones (basically blowbacks and those guns considered "lower end" markers.) T1s, Primals and Spimmys will fall in this category since there is nothing "spyder-like" except their bodies anymore.

#5 - There will be a "Spyder/Clone of the Month" which will encompass all Spyder/blowback clone markers.

#6 - NO PHOTOSHOPED OR EDITED PICTURES!!!! If you don't like the background take a new picture. Anything found to be Photoshopped or edited will not be entered and if it is found to be edited after the contest starts it will be DQ'd

#7 - Once you win, you won't be allowed to enter that gun again until the "of the Year" contest.

#8 - Discussion of the guns will be allowed in the poll thread, but do NOT discuss who's gun it is. Let's let the people decide on their own which gun they want to pick.

Have fun and good luck!

bamf-hacker
01-25-2007, 06:57 PM
As of right now I have a whopping 2 entires for the Non-Spyder and ZERO for the Spyder of the month.

If you want in send me those pics...

bamf-hacker
01-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Get your pics in... I will be making the thread tonight for the voting.

SPYDER OWNERS.... GET ME THOSE SPYDER PICS.

We have lots for the non-Spyder.

bamf-hacker
01-27-2007, 08:01 PM
Polls are up!!!