PDA

View Full Version : how much $$$$$?

boomerisnuts
01-21-2007, 03:58 PM
I realize it wont be alot but im planning on selling a bunch of old things.
here they are
-triton2 paintball gun
bought in a kit for 70. i had it/used for about 2 years, no scraches on it.
-2 9oz co2 tanks
-some viewloader gogles that came with the triton2, some scraches
also im am thinking about throwing in my stock barrel from my pilot acs since i have a j and j. it is basicly brand new.
How much do you think i should ask for all thses items seperately? also how much do you think i should sell them for as a kit? I am planning on selling them on ebay. should i do a bid or buy it now?
thanx
boomer
P.S. i really didnt know where to put this thread so i hope this a good forum for it:p

Hossy
01-21-2007, 04:02 PM
I realize it wont be alot but im planning on selling a bunch of old things.
here they are
-triton2 paintball gun
bought in a kit for 70. i had it/used for about 2 years, no scraches on it.

20-40
-2 9oz co2 tanks
5-10 bucks a piece
-some viewloader gogles that came with the triton2, some scraches

not too much
also im am thinking about throwing in my stock barrel from my pilot acs since i have a j and j. it is basicly brand new.

no more than 10

read above prices, these are a good estimate of what you can make

boomerisnuts
01-21-2007, 04:04 PM
ok thanx:D i accidentally put in viewloader goggles. i meant jt goggles.
boomer

wbpaintball
01-21-2007, 04:13 PM
hmm... okay, lets see:

-for the Triton 2 you bought it in a kit for $70. What came in the kit? For the gun alone id go with about $40 at the most. I looked it up and they're selling packages with a new Triton 2 for about $50 so to get the most monies possible id go with about $30.00 for the gun since its been used for 2 years.

-with your 2, 9 ounce tanks id take it to your local paintball store and see if you could trade the two 9ounces for a bigger tank like a 20 oz. and you might have to give them a little xtra cash. I think this would sell i lot easier especially on ebay. I'd say for the 2 9 ounces about $10.00 but for a 20 oz, $20 sounds reasonable.

-the goggles might not sell on ebay buy you could think about selling them to like a "Play It Again" sports shop where they buy your used sports items. You might be able to get $10.00 for them sincew they've been used.

-and for the barrel you might be able to sell it online for people that are maybe just starting out and paintball and need an xtra part to fit their gun but if it wont sell on ebay do like what i told you eiththe goggles. Like, $10.00,I'd think

- As a package or kit all together I'd say about $70-$100.
and on ebay id go with a bid.

I hoped i helped you out pal.

Hossy
01-21-2007, 04:18 PM
I really dont think it would sell in a package, atleast for 100 bucks, youd need some amazing pics to show it off, and alot of junk like that

wbpaintball
01-21-2007, 04:21 PM
in a package im not sure but if sold separetly you might get anywhere between $50 and $100

boomerisnuts
01-21-2007, 04:22 PM
I also have a viewloader quantrum i am selling since i have an egg. I bought it for 30. How much for it? i already have another 9 once and a 20. I also have a shocktech bolt that i bought for $30 and i used it once. How much? i was thinking 20-25
boomer

wbpaintball
01-21-2007, 04:31 PM
lol i just bought the evolution III (egg) yesterday, literally. And the quantrum isn't selling fo rmuch online, but you might be able to get about $10-$15 for it. Oh... for the bolt i found $28 on ebay,new, but for just a little used, go with $20

boomerisnuts
01-21-2007, 04:35 PM
ok thats all i have:D. im one step closer to my new trigger/switch.
boomer:)

Hossy
01-21-2007, 04:41 PM
the quantum will be a hard loader to sell, cause it loads backwards :P

good luck selling!

wbpaintball
01-21-2007, 04:43 PM
glad I could help boomer

leed
01-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Not to mention it flat out sucks. And is worth less than nothing. Basically, you'd have to pay someone to take that from you. Stupid cat tail... :waves fists:

boomerisnuts
01-21-2007, 05:10 PM
lol. when i first started playing paintball that was the first thing i got for my triton 2. i thought i was unstoppable... then i realized it was a peice of crap.and everything came crashing down.:tonofbricks: im sure someone out there will buy this thing and rid me of my misery. worst comes to worst i get to make it into a stylish pod. rip out the motor and all that mod the body...tada! 140rnd pod
boomer

DRAGON
01-21-2007, 05:13 PM
the quantum will be a hard loader to sell, cause it loads backwards :P

Must be made in Europe then eh? -

wbpaintball
01-21-2007, 05:17 PM
haaaha nice one dragon

boomerisnuts
01-21-2007, 05:37 PM
:bow: i did it! i just sold the qantrum! i put it on my aim profile along with all the other stuff and my friend read it and wants to buy it. he also wanted to buy the stock pilot barrel but he has a tippman and the threads wont fit(right?) yes i still have the magic:butwiggle: :D
boomer

Theheroguy
01-21-2007, 06:50 PM
that was a very mean thing to do to someone man

Hossy
01-21-2007, 06:54 PM
:bow: i did it! i just sold the qantrum! i put it on my aim profile along with all the other stuff and my friend read it and wants to buy it. he also wanted to buy the stock pilot barrel but he has a tippman and the threads wont fit(right?) yes i still have the magic:butwiggle: :D
boomer

you can buy a little converter thing for the threads, its pretty cheap

leed
01-21-2007, 09:51 PM
you can buy a little converter thing for the threads, its pretty cheap

But it's not worth it. A. Stock Pilot Barrel is much like the Quantum. It.. Well.. SUCKS.

Anyhow, when you add in the thread converter, you will end up chopping balls, because the probability is the thread converter's bore is larger than that of your stock barrel, so when the ball gets movement through the thread converter, it then hits the stock barrels end, being smaller, and blows up in it. They suck. End of story.