PDA

View Full Version : Barrel Dent

tygger91
01-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Well... dropped my barrel today and theres a very very very slight bend in the aluminum end where you screw it into the gun, like a half milimeter fold.

Paintballs fit through, but i ran out of air and did it when i got home. Think its time for a new barrel?

What I am afraid of is that maybe the tiny ledge might just clip the side of the paintball rip a gash in it.... than i have broken balls in my gun chamber or paintballs flying out with a paint trail.

So... New Barrel?

darth massacre
01-20-2007, 08:58 PM
If its a stock barrel then you might want to look into investing on a new barrel anyway :D.

Hossy
01-20-2007, 08:58 PM
if its the stock barrel, it is time for a new barrel...
i dont think it will be that serious...

kidonfire
01-21-2007, 07:31 AM
Well... dropped my barrel today and theres a very very very slight bend in the aluminum end where you screw it into the gun, like a half milimeter fold.

Paintballs fit through, but i ran out of air and did it when i got home. Think its time for a new barrel?

What I am afraid of is that maybe the tiny ledge might just clip the side of the paintball rip a gash in it.... than i have broken balls in my gun chamber or paintballs flying out with a paint trail.

So... New Barrel?

I think when you fire if the ledge doesn't rip the paintball apart, it will put massive spin on it. sooooo, new barrel. But try the barrel just in case.

tygger91
01-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Its a J&J - Hope it works, if not, ill get another and sell this one to my friend.