PDA

View Full Version : Alot of CO2 coming out when disconnecting

crupp
01-20-2007, 05:37 PM
Hopefully someone can help me here. When I am unscrewing my CO tank from the frame I get alot of very cold air escaping. As matter of fact tonight I even got some snow looking stuff and my ring in no longer on the tank (where does that go when I get a new one?). Any suggestions?

Hossy
01-20-2007, 05:39 PM
where is it comming out of? If its the asa, turn a 1/4 of the way, and then shoot once, and keep doing it until its all the way out

vwjimmy
01-20-2007, 05:45 PM
where is it comming out of? If its the asa, turn a 1/4 of the way, and then shoot once, and keep doing it until its all the way out
Yes, firing the marker safely as you release the tank will help.(MAKE SURE it is unloaded and not pointing at anybody or anything) CO2 comming out when pulling the tank off is going to happen no matter what you do though. I always unscrew the tank as quickly as possible to minimize the amount of CO2 I loose. As far as the o ring, most Wally Worlds and sporting goods stores that carry paintball equptment will have a pack of replacement o rings. It is always good to have a few extra lying around too, as this will happen again! Don't worry about this too much, it is normal....just remove the tank as quickly as you can safely...and keep your goggles on when you are doing it!

crupp
01-20-2007, 05:51 PM
thanks for the feedback. Where does the Ring go? Sorry for all the questions. By the way picked up a Vforce Grill today and it is a great mask. I would highly reccommend

Hossy
01-20-2007, 05:53 PM
the ring goes below the threads, there will be a little indent where it goes

Halucin8
01-20-2007, 05:54 PM
the oring goes onthe tank in the groove above the threads

crupp
01-20-2007, 05:58 PM
ahh I see. It is a pretty deep channel above the threads. Thanks for all the help

Halucin8
01-20-2007, 06:35 PM
your more than welcome come again even if it is just to say it is running great.

LiquidSmok3
04-23-2007, 02:20 PM
I have the same problem. Is there a video on how to do this or can someone make one?

Sandman_Bravo
04-23-2007, 03:49 PM
No there isn't. If you get the chance to play at an organized field, more than likely you will see someone firing down their marker while removing the tank.