PDA

View Full Version : best front player

PumaPride04
01-19-2007, 05:49 PM
alright guyz i just joined a team and i was wondering how and what can i do to be the best front player to my ability?

DyNasty9
01-20-2007, 09:37 AM
dont get shot.........

lol but no seriously.

heres some big things:
-get to your bunker off break.
-LISTEN for yout back players to call out the other teams positions.
-know the game situation, ex. how many players you have alive and how many players they have alive.
-win your gun fights
- mow people
-be aggresive, always be pushing it, you dont ever wana be on the defensive in paintball, cuz usually that means your in a bad situation, ex. 2on1 3 on1
ill think of somemore later. hope that helps.

vikingshadow
01-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Go here and read what you need to know.... (http://www.paintballstar.com/pn/modules.php?op=modload&name=PagEd&file=index&topic_id=14&page_id=17)

Then, go out and practice, practice, practice! Play against players better than you and expect to get lit up a few times. After awhile, you'll be able to play the position quite well!

Backmanshooter
02-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Work on sliding and make sure your fast.
Play tight and listen to your back men.

Theres more, just those are pretty important.

MVS1
02-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Well if your 4' tall and can run a 4 40 you'll do fine...short of that, pretty much everything posted above as well as, be aggressive and communicate with your teammates, and like Vike said play against players that are better than you, if your beating up on people your playing against you need to find better players to go up against. I love playing with the local wanna-be semi-pro team because evertime I play with them I learn something new.

by the way...congrats on making the team.

azminisk8r
04-30-2007, 09:06 PM
hmm im 5' but whats a 4 40? i can do 40 in 4 seconds i know that

xawsriderx-twistedmethod
07-03-2007, 11:02 PM
i would sugest first of all idk how new you are to the game.

just dont be afraid to have someone light you up, its gonna happen

other than that its about making aggressive moves off the break. and trying not to get shot

SupaSnipa
07-15-2007, 06:53 PM
yes dont be afraid of getting shot...your are kinda the decoy and spearhead of the team...i too am a frontman......is there any videos you guys could post to help me and PumaPride04