PDA

View Full Version : Whooooo Hoooooooo!

vikingshadow
01-19-2007, 04:35 PM
And let the upgrading begin! I just got in my new barrel for the Rail, and I've ordered a trigger and a bolt cap for it.

For those wondering, I got the Lucky Un1tech (sp?) 14" .689 dust blue barrel with a dust black autococker back. We're getting some snow this weekend, so I may not be able to get some paint, but I'll try to get some to run through it and do a review on it in the member's review section.

First impressions though - it's a very nice looking barrel. However, I can tell you that I'm not a huge fan of the porting design, but the barrel is extremely light and well anno'd. The milling on the back actually flows very well with the receiving end of the Rail and if you screw it in exactly right, it looks like it was designed for the gun.

Pictures later, possibly with review thread....

When I get the trigger and bolt cap, I'll slap them on and get some pictures up. Heaven help me when they put out colored eye covers and better looking feedneck covers!

marvin-martian
01-19-2007, 04:39 PM
and it begins! cant wait for pics

wbpaintball
01-19-2007, 05:05 PM
nice the trigger was especially needed

bamf-hacker
01-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Vikes got the bug :)

vikingshadow
01-19-2007, 05:42 PM
nice the trigger was especially needed

No, it wasn't. Not really. It's just a part I can upgrade. I actually think the trigger is MUCH better than people are complaining about - for some reason, people can't get past the rubber/plastic part. When I got it, I didn't think it'd be good, but then I actually shot it and it's not bad at all. I especially like the shape, and with gloves, I can fly on that thing.

Vikes got the bug AGAIN:)

Fixed for ya! ;)

It's kinda like a virus that never went away - it just resurfaced nearly a year later.

Hossy
01-19-2007, 06:32 PM
when i opened this i was ready for a longgg post to read, i got my popcorn and my soda, and well, it was over faster than i thought it would be! ;)

we want pics!

Sandman_Bravo
01-19-2007, 06:41 PM
when i opened this i was ready for a longgg post to read, i got my popcorn and my soda, and well, it was over faster than i thought it would be! ;)
we want pics!

lol, yeah for sure.

vikingshadow
01-20-2007, 10:08 AM
:shhh:

I can write small posts as well, but usually, instead of cramming them into dozens of pointless little ones, I get it all out of the way at once! See how that works? ;)

Review on the barrel is up in the Member Review Section. I'll post pictures of my gun with the other upgrades later IF I get them today (hope!)