PDA

View Full Version : Vs3

Reedoc
01-18-2007, 06:09 PM
This is not a definite decision at all. However, if i wanted to get a refund for my VS3 is it possible?

Hossy
01-18-2007, 06:13 PM
did you take it out of the box yet?

if so, probably not, but you may want to try to explain it to the store you bought it at, if you bought it at a store.

Reedoc
01-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Blah, bought it online. Box is in perfect condition...meh. I'll just stick with it until later when my mom wont **** a brick when she finds out i want to sell it

bamf-hacker
01-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Most paintball stores have a no refund policy. That keeps people from "renting" guns. You may be able to exchange it if it is still in new condition, however they may charge you a restocking fee.

Muddytaco
01-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Its almost impossible to get a refund for a pb gun after its been out of the box. After it is open most places will only fix/give you another one if it broke.

Not that I have any room to talk ***cough***gun whore***cough*** but why did you buy if you don't really want it?

splater18
01-22-2007, 04:02 PM
yea why do you want a refund ???

wbpaintball
01-22-2007, 04:22 PM
It really depends on where you bought it from and what the store's policy is.

TheRedBarron
01-23-2007, 08:33 AM
My store has a 0 return policy, I will not take a gu that you have purchased and even opened the box, with every gun that I sell a peice of tape goes on the box if the tape is altered I will not take it back. I mean you need to look at it from a store owners point of veiw. "Big tourny this weekend, need a new gun, I have the cash up front but cant really afford a new gun, I will guy a sick high end gat with the cash I have, and after the tourny is over I will get a refund on it" I understand that you are not trying to do this, but rules are rules, and how can we always be sure?

Triple xXx
01-24-2007, 11:05 AM
My store has a 0 return policy, I will not take a gu that you have purchased and even opened the box, with every gun that I sell a peice of tape goes on the box if the tape is altered I will not take it back. I mean you need to look at it from a store owners point of veiw. "Big tourny this weekend, need a new gun, I have the cash up front but cant really afford a new gun, I will guy a sick high end gat with the cash I have, and after the tourny is over I will get a refund on it" I understand that you are not trying to do this, but rules are rules, and how can we always be sure?

I have never purchased a gun that had any type of seal on the box? :confused:

nbishop66
01-24-2007, 12:14 PM
One of my son's friends bought an MR1 from Richards Sporting goods, didn't like it, returned it for a Pilot ACS, then returned the Pilot for his money. The big chain stores don't give a crap what you return and in what condition, but the privately owned places and web retailers are a little uptight about giving you your money back.

Who did you buy it from online?

TheRedBarron
01-24-2007, 12:17 PM
I have never purchased a gun that had any type of seal on the box? :confused:
that is because you have never bought a gat from me...

Triple xXx
01-24-2007, 12:42 PM
that is because you have never bought a gat from me...

OK, I thought that all of the guns I bought were previously opened! :D

Halucin8
01-24-2007, 01:05 PM
One of my son's friends bought an MR1 from Richards Sporting goods, didn't like it, returned it for a Pilot ACS, then returned the Pilot for his money. The big chain stores don't give a crap what you return and in what condition, but the privately owned places and web retailers are a little uptight about giving you your money back.

Who did you buy it from online?
The big name stores generally do not sell the "highend" markers. even though they will take it back that does not make it the correct way to deal with people. If some one bought a marker from you would you want them to return after playing with all weekend and jsut say i do not like this so give me my money back. that is why people need to go to the fields and try out the type of markers they want to buy first. if you treat orher ballers with respect they will probably let you shoot their marker and see how it operates and some may even let you play a game with it.

Triple xXx
01-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Also, you'l pay more for a gun from a retailer than you will online also.

I've seen a difference of $65 on a marker online vs. retail.