PDA

View Full Version : Which hopper is better

chagrinback49
01-17-2007, 04:58 PM
which hopper would be better. (i have an mr2)
Empire reoader b
Halo b
evlution 2
evlution 3
q-loader
pretend tht they r all the same price.

Hossy
01-17-2007, 05:02 PM
if they all were the same price, and you were going for the milsim (military simulation) look, id take the Qloader. Mount it under the barrel, like PBGrandpa, and wow, it looks good.
If you plan to spend your time on the speedball field, id suggest a pulse or reloader B. They are easy to fill with pods, to get you right back into the action. Id suggest an egg if you dont shoot alot, but when you do, because personally i HATE trying to reload with a egg, the door just doesnt work for me. Also with the eggs (im not sure on the Egg 3) there are battery door problems, which arent the greatest in the world.....

So heres my list in order of the loaders that you listed

Qloader(only if you want the Milsim look)
Empire B
Halo B
Egg 3
Egg 2

wylde01
01-17-2007, 05:19 PM
if they all were the same price, and you were going for the milsim (military simulation) look, id take the Qloader. Mount it under the barrel, like PBGrandpa, and wow, it looks good.
If you plan to spend your time on the speedball field, id suggest a pulse or reloader B. They are easy to fill with pods, to get you right back into the action. Id suggest an egg if you dont shoot alot, but when you do, because personally i HATE trying to reload with a egg, the door just doesnt work for me. Also with the eggs (im not sure on the Egg 3) there are battery door problems, which arent the greatest in the world.....

Empire B
Halo B
Egg 3
Egg 2

nothing to add. well put hossy!

Muddytaco
01-17-2007, 08:28 PM

Empire B
Halo B
Egg 3
Egg 2

Perfect answer except I would go:
Halo B
Empire B
Egg 3
Egg 2

I like halo b more then empire, IMO eyes > sound activated