PDA

View Full Version : the solenoid..

Spinal
01-17-2007, 02:09 PM
so mine doesn't really wanna work anymore and its only a year old. is there any way to take it apart and fix it? i don't want to spend more money to get a new one becauase they're not cheap. any help??

Team Ramrod
01-17-2007, 02:12 PM
on a spyder? I don't think you can fix them yourself. Try calling up Kingman and seeing if they will replace it for you, because it shouldn't crap out in a year. if not you'd have to buy a replacement.

please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Spinal
01-17-2007, 02:14 PM
well i didnt think it would either, but it did. i called kingman and they want 50 bucks for it, to get that over the border it'll be like 65 + duty/tax etc. what i can't understand is why they charge so much when you can buy an entire gun new for just a little more.

Muddytaco
01-17-2007, 02:22 PM
you can take them out yourself. look in b/s/t section there is usually one for sale in there.

Team Ramrod
01-17-2007, 02:23 PM
try looking local first. Try badlands or Canadian, they have shops in Toronto and might have old frames or parts lying around that you can have cheap.

ps, i live in Barrie. i have an old frame im not using but id want around the cost that kingman wants for the 'noid, but for the whole frame.

Spinal
01-17-2007, 02:27 PM
frame is useless. and i'd sooner get a brand new one for the same price as a used one :rolleyes: