PDA

View Full Version : Karma?

claustrophobia9
01-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Anyone else feel like karma is coming back and biting you in the ***?

Big test for a book that i tried to read but failed (scarlet letter... omg boring, ill willingly read tom clancy books or like enders game, why do we always sucky stuff), i go to sparknotes, and it wont connect to any computer in my house, i IM a friend, hes having no problems.

Up late finishing some homework and had to wait until the paint dried on my art before i could continue so i set my alarm to the loudest setting for 4:35am (to wake me up for sure, and get the adrenaline pumping)... i wake up NATURALLY at 4:34am WTF i sleep till noon on days i go to sleep at 10pm without an alarm and i wake up naturally after going to sleep at 12 at 4am.

^^^since i couldnt boost myself natually, i had 1 mnt dew at 450 after a shower, 1 at 540 after breakfast 1 at 750 after second breakfast (school geotta... so good) one at 12 for lunch an amp at 3 while pumping gas... that cant be good for me at all. :rolling:

Recon by Fire
01-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Earl, its karma.

lewizz124
01-17-2006, 08:55 PM
wut is karma anyways

TacTownKilla
01-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Sparknotes eh? hmm tell me more...

Nader
01-17-2006, 10:30 PM
The Scarlet Letter in brief:
Girl Commits Adultery, has to wear big A on her chest...has child named Pearl who is evil little imp. Turns out Girl did the nasty with the Preacher...Preacher confesses, and dies in doing so, Girl runs away with Pearl. The End.
Now wasn't that easy? :D
(I think I remembered everything correctly)

claustrophobia9
01-18-2006, 03:18 AM
karma is a "force" which balances the universe per say, so if you do something that isn't good or right, itll hit you with something bad. and if i made it through a quarter of sitting thru class, id already know that, and i do, nader. i was using the online book to search for KEY words (not aol keywords)

Nader
01-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Lol, gotcha...but a little summary couldn't hurt...could it?

marvin-martian
01-18-2006, 11:50 AM
whats that have to do with karma? your internet crapped out because you procrastinated? procrastination int bad, its just a differant option.

claustrophobia9
01-18-2006, 12:28 PM
whats that have to do with karma? your internet crapped out because you procrastinated? procrastination int bad, its just a differant option.
procrastination = bad habit... and i know that

Recon by Fire
01-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Karma is all around us, it binds the galaxy together.

WhatThaSmurf
01-18-2006, 06:27 PM
like duct tape

DyNasty9
01-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Karma is all around us, it binds the galaxy together.
lol sounds like star wars, with the force.:p and hahaha duck tape;) where would we be without it?

but ya i feel the same way claus, ive been to two close family funerals in 1 week, it sucks. its just like what have i ever done to deserve this. but life goes on.

ttink
01-18-2006, 09:55 PM
like duct tapeduct tape is like the force because it has a light side and a dark side. :dodgy:

Starbucks Larry
01-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Speaking of karma, the guy that got my ex to break up with me to go out with him, and he also picked on me through-out middle school, broke his ankle today. The bone wasn't sticking out, but it was poking the skin. I laughed hard, it felt so damn good to see him in so much pain. Him just laying on the ground grabbing is leg and rocking around, jsut puts a huge smile on my face. That karma caught up with him and bit him in the ass, or on the ankle in this case :)

Xecutiv3
01-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Karma has me on a friggin hit list. cuz I backed out of going to college for a year, it decided to not remove one of my classes and keep me enrolled in it without me knowing.

Hey Ttink, what about Clear Duct Tape? =P