PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Trigger Frame

TLXshoota
01-16-2007, 05:16 AM
How is an electronic trigger frame better? Should I get one for my tLX? does it have full auto or somthing to make it better?

Sorry for all of the noob questions.

Hossy
01-16-2007, 06:16 AM
yeah, you can. It makes for a shorter trigger pull to make you shoot at faster rates, as well it gives you burst and full auto modes.

A good frame to get is the CAMD frame

vwjimmy
01-16-2007, 07:14 AM
An electronic frrame has a VERY short trigger pull compaired to a mechanical frame. You can pull it many more times per second than a mech frame and with much less effort.
Most ESP frames come with burst modes as well as full auto, but even when using them in semi mode, you will be able to get many, many more shots off per second. This is very helpful when playing speedball...
Getting one is completly your choice....I love them!
Hossy is right, a CAMD II frame is a great one but any ESP frame will get you the features I mentioned,
Good Luck and Welcome to the KUSA/SOC Forums!!!!

El Duche
01-16-2007, 08:03 AM
shorter and lighter pull, which makes a higher rate of fire possible. With some boards you get more features like ramping(legalized technology making up for a lack of skill. You pull the trigger at 6 BPS and the gun shoots at 15), full auto, burst, turbo/response(typically means a shot is fired upon the pull and then the release of the trigger, and they also have the ability to change settings to help the gun be more efficient and shoot better. These boards also make it possible to use anti chop eyes to see a paintball in the breech and allow the gun to fire.

I'm pretty old skool and I'm very partial to the original ESP frames. IPI 3.0 to me just seems wrong. Now it's like people are talking Chinese with the CAMD and thier rockin trigger. I'm not much of a fan of the rockin trigger, although I'd love to try one and just rake the crap out of it.

STRIKEFIRST
01-16-2007, 08:52 AM
If you choose to go to an electronic frame keep your original frame for playing in wet weather ;)

I swayed my brother over to an electronic frame....he said he didn't understand the feel until he tried one.

wbpaintball
01-16-2007, 01:45 PM
the electronic trigger frame will make the guns trigger more sensitive and alllow for maximum walking ability

wbpaintball
01-16-2007, 01:46 PM
the electronic trigger frame will make the guns trigger more sensitive and alllow for maximum walking ability. You also may be able to get more firing modes such as ramping and full auto