PDA

View Full Version : Body Kits / VS series

jorjones75
01-15-2007, 07:55 AM
Does anyone know if body kits have came out for the vs series? I know kingman has the color body kits, but it doesn't change the back "silver" part on the vs2....and I'd rather have a different color. I would kill for REDZ to come out with a body kit for the vs2 like they did for the ion.....

clickclicksplat
01-15-2007, 08:07 AM
Since the VS body is one solid piece of metal, I doubt there will be aftermarket body kits for it, because in order to change the color of the main part, you're pretty much have to throw out the gun body and get another one.

Spyder Ryder
01-15-2007, 08:11 AM
I hope so...i hate how my gun is silver, green and black. A black body color would be awsome! that was the only reason why i wanted to get the vs3 but i heard that the trigger blows so i got the Vs2 :D :cool:

bamf-hacker
01-15-2007, 09:28 AM
You could also take the body and get it anodized what ever color you liked.

There are many good places to get it done and it would not cost too much.

kenangelamuna
01-15-2007, 09:45 AM
I hope so...i hate how my gun is silver, green and black. A black body color would be awsome! that was the only reason why i wanted to get the vs3 but i heard that the trigger blows so i got the Vs2 :D :cool:

Have you tried to contact Kingman and see how much a VS3 body would cost? Everything else will just drop right into place.

jorjones75
01-15-2007, 07:55 PM
yea, i'm gonna call them tomorow and see how much a vs3 body would be, what is "anodizing"? and where could i get that done at ?

Hossy
01-15-2007, 07:59 PM
anodizing is the process of getting the color of the gun, its more than paint, its a special type of paint that soaks into the metal so it stays that color....

www.125customs.com
www.absolutefinish.com
www.acidrain-paintball.com
www.acme-paintball.com
www.alphametal.com
www.anolaze.com
www.aplusanodizing.com
www.atmf.com
www.dirtproducts.com
www.eliapaintball.com
www.fbmfactory.com
www.gruntbullanodizing.com
www.pbcustomz.com
www.pbwerkz.com
www.pkselective.com
www.precisionpb.com
www.rainman229.com
www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

those are places to get it done at

jorjones75
01-16-2007, 05:11 AM
mucho gracias lol

Kingman-Rep
01-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Does anyone know if body kits have came out for the vs series? I know kingman has the color body kits, but it doesn't change the back "silver" part on the vs2....and I'd rather have a different color. I would kill for REDZ to come out with a body kit for the vs2 like they did for the ion.....

Contact Trinity Paintball, they have something coming out soon!

sales@trinitypaintball.com

NVM, they are available now.
http://www.trinitypaintball.com/

clickclicksplat
01-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Well, I stand corrected... those are pretty hawt actually.

Halucin8
01-16-2007, 04:38 PM
I have also heard of people duracoating their markers. Duracoating is somethign i know about cause i got my 9mm duracoated instead of blued. much cheaper and you can get just about any color and it can be mixed and faded and all that stuff like annodising but easier to work with.I have seen some awesome jobs of camo done to rifles and shotguns by someone that knows how to do it. not sure if it was on here but there is a guy that is offering this service in the buy, sell, trade forums.

jorjones75
01-19-2007, 04:01 AM
wow....those kits look awesome. I can't believe the price though, and I'm all out of cash from purchasing my vs2 earlier lol looks like i'll be saving up for a while :)

Silent Prodigy
01-20-2007, 06:32 AM
Contact Trinity Paintball, they have something coming out soon!

sales@trinitypaintball.com

NVM, they are available now.
http://www.trinitypaintball.com/

GOOD FIND!