PDA

View Full Version : TLX Upgrades

TLXshoota
01-15-2007, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone, first post here, I have looked around PBnation (not sure if you have seen the site) And I did not like how the members acted to new people.

Anyway, I have a TLX and was looking around for some upgrades and was wondering what you fellas thought about upgrades. I have about 300-400 to spend total, I have been playing woodsball for awhile but am starting to get into speedball some, and I would like to upgrade my Spyder instead of buying a new Ion or somthing. Any ideas?

Thanks alot.

Hossy
01-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Hey everyone, first post here, I have looked around PBnation (not sure if you have seen the site) And I did not like how the members acted to new people.

Anyway, I have a TLX and was looking around for some upgrades and was wondering what you fellas thought about upgrades. I have about 300-400 to spend total, I have been playing woodsball for awhile but am starting to get into speedball some, and I would like to upgrade my Spyder instead of buying a new Ion or somthing. Any ideas?

Thanks alot.

Welcome to the Forums!
Yes we all know about 'the nation' and yeah, they have some problems there, just ask vike ;)
I also have a TLX, but i quickly decided to change guns for speedball, which is something you may want to consider. with 300-400 thats alot of money, that will go to a nice gun.
Check my signature where it says, (this is the answer to your question)
there will be alot of good upgrades, and then there is a post on what to upgrade and when, if you have time, read that--but a summary of that is here

HPA
Feedneck
barrel
E-trigger
Reg
Loader

thats not in any order, but just in general!
Again, welcome to the forums!

Halucin8
01-15-2007, 08:59 AM
i hate to say it also but with the costs of the vs series i would look in to a vs2 and a hpa tank. for a mian gun then upgrade the tlx as you go along keeping it for a backup
edit*** forgot to say hi and welcome also. enjoy your stay.

yamaha cow
01-15-2007, 10:00 AM
welcome to the forum u can use a site called www.pbreview.com to find and look at reall peoples reviews to find wat u want.

yamaha cow
01-15-2007, 10:00 AM
welcome to the forum u can use a site called www.pbreview.com to find and look at reall peoples reviews to find wat u want.

Halucin8
01-15-2007, 10:06 AM
yamaha why don't you go to the real peoples place and let us spyder owners deal with spyders. you input was not helpful in the least bit nor did even begin to answer his question

calebh
01-15-2007, 12:04 PM
and yet pbreview is a good site... find a few products you're thinking about getting, and check out the reviews. there's no such thing as getting too much input about a product. like hossy says in his awesome post, "RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY"

Halucin8
01-15-2007, 12:50 PM
oopppsss i appologise for that last post yamaha i must have read it wrong. you were correct in telling him to read the reviews. wow must have had to much caffine

Sandman_Bravo
01-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Hello. and welcome. I think you'll find everyone here helpful and polite. Got a question; don't hesitate to ask. There are no dumb or no0b questions here. Good luck.

TLXshoota
01-16-2007, 04:51 AM
Awesome thanks alot everyone.

SparkyGT
01-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I myself have used
Barrell - J&J works good, and it is flat black
Trinity or Lapco Feednecks, black again
ESP Trigger Frame, getting cheaper now
Egg or Halo

I use my tlx a bit for woodsball, bad thing is, it is blue, but ya can find some vinyl sticker kits, and camo it up. I have seen some re anno'd or painted.

If you are playing speedball only, doesnt matter for colours of barrels, accessories