PDA

View Full Version : My Random Thought For The Day

badlandsrox
01-14-2007, 10:35 PM
So today, i was sitting in an exam prep class all day, and my mind started to wander, and i was thinking, to better serve peoples questions, and more efficiently, what we should do, is set up a small group of people (small being a relative term) and have it kinda like a chain of command, and you ask your rep. person, and if they dont know, they will talk among their co-rep's or watever

Now that i actually think about it, it makes no sense whatsoever, but whatever, ill post it and see what happens

El Duche
01-14-2007, 10:39 PM
it already exists, top level has admins, then there are mods, everybody else is a forum member.

the way it is set up now is efficient. The people who know post the people who don't shouldn't. If you want to do it another way you could just make it so the clueless ones can only start threads to ask questions and the knowledgable ones could both make threads and answer questions. Either way your idea would never work.

a little advice also: you might want to focus on your exam prep. i'm not gonna make any sort of comment that might be considered flaming, even if it might get a few laughs from the peanut gallery.

bigred76
01-15-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm in the peanut gallery and I got a few laughs, so does that mean you flamed? *my random thought of the day* :ubberdodgy:

The current set-up works just fine for what its purpose is... no need to change an already good system.

badlandsrox
01-15-2007, 09:46 AM
yeah, i kinda figured it was horrible, but u gotta remember that i posted this at almost midnight, with 2 hours sleep teh entire weekend lol

durrell
01-15-2007, 09:49 AM
Yeah they are right. The "Chain of Command" starts with admins and works its way down to the Moderators and then down to normal forum members. Seems to work pretty good that way. :tup:

bamf-hacker
01-15-2007, 10:19 AM
and the best part if you don't like the way it is run you can PM anyone of the Mods and we would be happy to BAN you. It helps relieve stress for us. :D

calebh
01-15-2007, 12:06 PM
and the best part if you don't like the way it is run you can PM anyone of the Mods and we would be happy to BAN you. It helps relieve stress for us. :D

rofl pm'd you. not really... haha? :o

WhatThaSmurf
01-15-2007, 12:32 PM
You only have one random thought each day? If I posted every random thought that came to me, I would be the highest posting member here. Either that or I would have been banned long ago, one of the two.

Theheroguy
01-15-2007, 12:51 PM
You only have one random thought each day? If I posted every random thought that came to me, I would be the highest posting member here. Either that or I would have been banned long ago, one of the two.
:yeahthat: I only post one of 1000 random thoughts every week or so

badlandsrox
01-15-2007, 03:40 PM
:yeahthat: I only post one of 1000 random thoughts every week or so

so youve only been here for like half a week?
:dodgy:
:p

Theheroguy
01-15-2007, 05:02 PM
nope but today I randomly thought of a past day-dream I had were was attacked by a silver back gorrilla. It started ripping up trees and trowin them at me like spears or some crap and I fooled it into impaling it self on a wall of the trees it had thrown my way.