PDA

View Full Version : Oem Camd Board

Lanky
01-13-2007, 03:43 PM
I just brought my new Pilot ACS out and had a hell of a time, that is until the firing mode button broke. Basically what happened is the contact that the button hits when you switch firing modes move back (towards the board) now the button is lose and switches firing modes at random (pretty much unusable). Does anyone know where i can find a replacment board? or if i should send the gun back on warranty (would rather not send then gun back as that will mean a couple weeks of downtime and maybe a denied warranty claim as i tried to fix it on my own) thanks for the help.

PS i dont want the T board would rather go for a replacment oem one if possible

Halucin8
01-13-2007, 05:56 PM
I would call kingman and talk to them on the phone. I have read the kingman rep say that you want to fix it yourself and they will send you the parts but be honest with the tech on the phone do not lie and you will not have to send your gun off for repair rather just wait for the parts it. If what you have done has invalidated your warrenty you can go to the buy, sell, trade forums here and there are boards for sale all the time and now that the vs series is out there are more and more pilot boards coming for sale.
Welcome also

STRIKEFIRST
01-14-2007, 07:07 AM
If its under warranty call Kingman. Always call Kingman even if its out of warranty...sometimes they'll cover it anyway.

Buying a used CAMD board for a back up is a good idea. or a used tboard. you don't have to set it to anything other than what you normally use anyway.

boomerisnuts
01-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Yester day hossy gave me a link for a place that sells used spyder boards for about $55. I think the place was called firstpridepiantball or something. Go to the trigger frame forums and look for a thread labeled spyder xtra frame. i started it and there will be the link by hossy. Hope this helped
boomer

Sandman_Bravo
01-14-2007, 01:08 PM
For 65-75 you could buy a T-Board or Spitfire board with eyes included.

http://www.buyluckypaintball.com/servlet/Detail?no=284

http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/esp.htm

:)

Lanky
01-14-2007, 06:36 PM
yall are awesome, think i have it under control now.

MVS1
01-16-2007, 03:17 PM
I've got a CAMD board I'll sell ya for pretty reasonable if Kingman doesn't take care of it.