PDA

View Full Version : Looky! Looky! Spyder E-99 Avant 4 Sale!!!

spydergurl
01-16-2006, 07:14 PM
I have for sale a Spyder E-99 Avant in perfect shape! Well taken care of, oiled and cleaned and all that good stuff after a good game.... a nice gun to have...and i found it very reliable...just wanting an Ion pretty badly...so...if anyone is interested in a very nice gun for only $150...let me know...there are extras with this gun...and the price can be negotiated if a person shows enough interest in it... :) :) so write me and let me know...i'll be waiting for ya

laterz,

SpyderGurl

SpyderGurl@peoplepc.com

big_daddy_d
01-17-2006, 12:04 AM
What extras come with the marker? Any pics?

ricochet08
01-17-2006, 03:43 PM
my neighbor might take it off ur hands. i'll keep ya updated

o yea...welcome to the forums :wave:

spydergurl
02-09-2006, 07:52 AM
let's see....it has a silver check it feed neck....a blue straight check it trigger and comes with a 32 degrees whisper barrel 14" and all other stock parts....oh and a blue shocktech delrin bolt with it....i got all the extras for it and didn't even get to play...fiance got an ion and i just couldn't shoot a spyder any longer.... stock barrel is included with it...the gun is in excellent shape...i took extra special care for it...oiled and cleaned after every game...whether it needed it or not....well let me know...i'll try to check back sooner...