PDA

View Full Version : need help

tnballer
01-12-2007, 06:07 PM
ok i want to go lp just dont know much about lp any suggestions on the best parts

i have a pilot acs with 14" 32* whisper ,eggy 3 dye sticky and a feed neck on the way

pb34
01-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Here is almost everthing you will need to know about lp:

http://www.ottersccustoms.com/lp.html

Anymore questions just ask.

shunut
01-12-2007, 08:30 PM
:yeahthat:

Otter's site is the best site to learn about what you need to do, why you are doing it and what parts you should use. Read up, you'll learn a lot then you'll have much more specific questions when you are done.

STRIKEFIRST
01-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Check my sig below...i also have a tboard and eyes just haven't had shunut drill my covers yet ;)

I also added a Bob long Torpedo Regulator and Alamo bolt.

Sandman_Bravo
01-13-2007, 04:46 AM
ok i want to go lp just dont know much about lp any suggestions on the best parts

i have a pilot acs with 14" 32* whisper ,eggy 3 dye sticky and a feed neck on the way

The best equation for LP success is a quality valve that flows very freely, and a good regulator with a good recharge rate to keep up with your shooting. The Madman Rocket valve is probably one of the best available but is expensive and may require you to trim the spring. If you don't fully understand how your gun works, and fully understand the Madman's instructions, I'd recommend a drop-in replacement. (I use the Bandit valve) Probably the most used reg out there is the CP. It is a quality part. The Palmer is a top shelf unit also, but costs more. Beyond that, it's just a matter of tuning & dialing it in with a spring kit. Some people have been able to use the stock ACS bolt with their LP set-up, some haven't. I was one of the ones that needed a different bolt; one with o-rings to seal up blow-by and help with tuning into a lower pressure.

tnballer
01-14-2007, 04:15 PM
thanks guys and a special thanks to sandman i read the bible before questions i guess i should have been more spacfic i would like to know every ones opoinion of the best parts again thanks all and thanks sandman