PDA

View Full Version : Yaaa finally...

DyNasty9
01-16-2006, 07:14 PM
i just got my shocker today.:D :D ya with a dynasty board, he told me it was m5 but im thinkin its m3 cuz i dont think it has these other modes. but i dont care its sweet. its all black with a silver fireing can and trigger ill try to get pics up tomarrow. the kid i got it from hadn't used it in about 6 months so it was all dirty. so i took most of it apart and cleaned it but i couldnt get the frame off to get to the trigger out cuz the trigger is really sticky and its really annoying. first ups will probly be getting rid of these ugly yellowish clear grips, then a rail/asa and maybe a new trigger. i dont wana go to school tomarrow i just wana stay home and mess with it. i almost didnt go to the mall with my gf cuz i wanted to stay with it.:rolleyes:

Nader
01-16-2006, 07:35 PM
i almost didnt go to the mall with my gf cuz i wanted to stay with it.:rolleyes:

Take it with you, I'm sure the mall security would appreciate a good shocker :D :D

Oh, and I'm getting a shocker soon too, I'm pretty stoked!

DyNasty9
01-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Take it with you, I'm sure the mall security would appreciate a good shocker :D :D

Oh, and I'm getting a shocker soon too, I'm pretty stoked!

haha ya, ok i got a question already for like vike or someone, when i turn it on and the blue light comes on and stays on that means the eyes are on? correct? and when i press the botten agian it blinks meaning the eyes are off? right?

Nader
01-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Lol I wouldn't know...try sticking your finger in there :D

Actually, if the eyes are off, then it should fire without Paintballs in it...try airing it up and seeing.

DyNasty9
01-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Lol I wouldn't know...try sticking your finger in there :D

Actually, if the eyes are off, then it should fire without Paintballs in it...try airing it up and seeing.
lol theres just one tiny problem with me airing it up......

i dont have my tank yet:p

Nader
01-16-2006, 07:54 PM
ahh...that could be a prob! lol then I don't know...lol

Try Looking in the manual here: Shocker Manual (http://www.smartparts.com/Manuals/Shocker.pdf)

DyNasty9
01-16-2006, 08:25 PM
lol well one probleem with that too, i have a dynasty board, not the stock one but thanks for the link to the manual that could halp with some of my other questions.

Nader
01-16-2006, 08:28 PM
ya sure thing...kinda forgot that you had the dynasty board hehe...lol but yeah hope the link helps.

durrell
01-16-2006, 09:02 PM
Idk about the Dynasty board, but with a regular Shocker when you turn it on it's not in Vision..

Nader
01-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah thats what I read in teh manual..lol I'm reading the manual and I don't even have one yet...hehe
How much you buy yours for Nasty?

geeZus
01-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Actually D, a Nerve board Shocker turns on with Vision.

Pre Nerve boards didn't.

Trust me, I read the instructions and thought that, until I played around with it.

claustrophobia9
01-17-2006, 02:36 AM
http://www.zdspb.com/media/manuals/tadao_shocker_m3.pdf m3
http://www.zdspb.com/media/manuals/tadao_shocker_m5.pdf m5

vikingshadow
01-17-2006, 05:06 AM
Not sure about the Dynasty board, but most aftermarket boards boot up in Vision mode. However, since it's a solid light, I don't know. Seems to me if it were solid, it would mean it's reading a ball (that's how it is with my shocker with Virtue.)

Welcome to the Shocker family! You'll love your new pea shooter...

geeZus
01-17-2006, 07:36 AM
However, since it's a solid light, I don't know. Seems to me if it were solid, it would mean it's reading a ball (that's how it is with my shocker with Virtue.)
Shocker + no hopper + light = MAGIC BALL

If there's no hopper and you hold it near light, it'll read a ball because of the bouncebeam eyes.

DyNasty9
01-17-2006, 12:41 PM
ya i read the m3 manual and it boots up in vison. ok another question. i know setting up a trigger should be about personal preference but when we were at the feild one time this guy said that i should set it so its right on the switch then have a little backslack after the switch has been depressed. good idea? or no. o and to how much i got it for, $500 with 2 reloader B's

claustrophobia9
01-17-2006, 01:08 PM
right on the switch isnt great, id pull it out a mm or so.

DyNasty9
01-18-2006, 07:53 PM
got pics check them out http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=11224#post11224