PDA

View Full Version : Vs2 Trigger

Spyder Ryder
01-12-2007, 05:42 PM
How would i adjust my trigger...i do see the two screws on the trigger but i wanna be able to like shoot non stop and for some reason my trigger is delaying when i shoot

YouveBeenBunk'D
01-12-2007, 05:47 PM
There are a few ways

one being the third screw that is found in the trigger frame right in front of the trigger to make the trigger closer or further away from the reciever.

it would void your warranty but you are able to mod your trigger to a magnetic one which is really quite nice!

these things would help but its also good to just keep practicing walking the trigger and build some timing and stamina

Halucin8
01-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Is the delay being caused by your eyes? If you hopper isn't feeding fast enough your eyes will not let the marker shoot with every trigger pull. It would only fire with a ball in the chamber. if not them like ^^^he said practice and mess with the adjustments until you get them set where you want them

DRAGON
01-12-2007, 07:00 PM
There are 3 screws/adjusters not 2. Use the smallest allen wrench in the parts kit for the adjustment. (1) for the forward/backward swing(top of the trigger, inside the upper portion of the trigger frame), (2) for the micro-switch(top/center of the trigger) and (3) for the back stop(bottom/center of the trigger) -

First adjust the microswitch adjuster(2) out a little to get it away from the micro-switch. Then adjust the forward/backward swing(1) and get the position of the trigger where you want it. Then adjust the micro-switch adjuster(2) to where it's touching the micro-switch arm/lever. Then the back stop adjuster(3) to where it stops the trigger back motion just after the switch clicks -

If you don't understand all that you'll just have to hoof it or have someone at a pro shop do it for you though some techs at pro shops aren't to swift either -

Spyder Ryder
01-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Thanks a lot i actually adjusted it quite nicely. Really rapid now no delays :D thanks