View Full Version : front block

01-12-2007, 02:21 PM
will an intimidator front block fit on my pilot and wat all would i need to use it?i dont really like the trinity ones that look bent.lol

01-12-2007, 05:02 PM
When you say front block; do you mean the vertical adapter? If so, are you going to use the stock Pilot expansion chamber? If so, remember that the stock unit doesn't screw into the VA like most reg's & chambers do- it has set screws.

Here are some of the Trinity units in forward angled & reverse nagled.


Here are some OEM units:


Good luck.

01-12-2007, 05:24 PM
an intimidator front block would fit but I do not believe you would want touse one. the intimidator is an electro-pnuematic and the front block houses the lpr(low pressure reg) and ports air from that to operate the ram in place of a striker. You want a high flowing vertical adaptor and if you look in the buy,sell,trade forums here or post a thread there looking for one I am sure you will get some repsonses and pics. you will probably find one you like for a good price. this is where i got mine for my pilot. it is straight, chrome, and it takes a normal reg/expansion chamber of your choosing.

01-12-2007, 11:46 PM
:yeahthat: It would not be pretty at all if you installed one and aired it up without any further modification. Trinity's (the ones specified for Spyder/clones) and Assault Blocks are a good, solid choice for a higher flowing V/A. Either/or will work; it just comes down to preference.

01-13-2007, 12:23 AM
You can use a slightly modded v/a from a T-rex...but i dont remember the mod.

or chubbz in the bst section has a fenix v/a and reg that will work. color might not match but for his price you cant go wrong!


01-13-2007, 09:41 AM
will an intimidator front block fit on my pilot and what all would i need to use it?
yes an intimidator vertical adapter will fit on your pilot but It wouldn't be worth the effort to make it work, plus it would cost way more than a spyder vertical adapter. I would recommend an assault block or normal spyder vertical adapter and drill it out to make it high flowing if you don't like the reverse angle vertical adapters. I'm gonna have a normal spyder va I drilled out for sale, pm me if you want it.