PDA

View Full Version : I want to Pimp out my MR2! lol

Brandon_MR2
01-12-2007, 01:58 PM
What can i do?
I play in the woods and stuff.

wylde01
01-12-2007, 02:07 PM
well you can buy the trinity ak-47 ex chamber. there are many different barrels out there that you can buy.(2 or 3 threads already about that, just find them) you can put a new stock on it. a new bolt. there will soon be better grips out. you can buy the t-board which gives you more modes of fire and uncapped bps. switch to a remote line and perferaby hpa. also there is the spps alterantive feedneck so that you dont have to use a plastic elbow. last thing i can think of is get a good hopper! hope this helps. ask if you have questions, there are alot of people that will help here.

Glasher
01-12-2007, 02:46 PM
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8340

a list of everything you can find to upgrade your MR2

Brandon_MR2
01-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Right now I have the J&J Ceramic 16" Barrel and the Fasta loader. I know I am going to get a HPa tank next week.

One question. What is the diff between a compressed air tank and a nitrogen tank. Are they the same? I was lookin at the Pure Energy 68ci 4500psi tank. What does that work with?

The T Board. I saw some things about it on here. I dont know what half of the setting are. Where is the switch for it?? I know the stock gun only has 3 spots.

I'm really new to the automatic gun side of paintball. Up till now I have been just the wal-mart spyder paintballer.

Hob Hayward
01-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Nitrogen and air tanks are the same, they can be filled by both gasses. A pure energy 68/4500 is a good tank. I'm not sure if the t-board even has a mode switch, but I do know that it has all the fire modes you could ever want. Normally settings are adjusted by the trigger, but I've never used one of the newer t-boards.

darth massacre
01-13-2007, 03:24 AM
I'm really new to the automatic gun side of paintball. Up till now I have been just the wal-mart spyder paintballer.
3/6 of my mates have wal-mart spyder replicas and they are outshooting 2 A-5s and my MR2 - less technical problems. So don't write them off :D

Brandon_MR2
01-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Ok, the T-board looks very complicating. Will it be too annoying?

Hossy
01-13-2007, 04:22 PM
no, youll love it.
Its really not that complicating when you read about it, or just use common sense...