PDA

View Full Version : New Intimidator and Spimmy

08Lud08
01-11-2007, 05:09 PM
I just got this gun and extra parts in some trades. now for some pics

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/lud_08/P1010006.jpg

Its needs some work but Its okay. It needs some barbs, screws, and the screws are striped on the body, and new guage. I Think thats all thats wrong but I dont know because I cant air it up yet. When Im done fixing it im gonna give it to my brother because he wanted it and I feel like being nice.

next is my rex rx

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/lud_08/P1010010.jpg

I got a new reg for it and Im gonna get a blue cp asa for it soon.

My next project.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/lud_08/P1010011.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/lud_08/P1010012.jpg

It needs a solenoid, 1 wiring harness, complete ram assembly, frontblock and lpr (I think I can use the lpr thats on the gun already but I dont know the output of it), some screws and barbs, and new lcd screen. I plan to put about $120 into to finish it. I already found all the parts cheap on pbnation but sadly I dont have the money for it yet so Im gonna sell some extra parts in the sales corner and Ill probably wait till my birthday to get the rest of the parts.

yamaha cow
01-11-2007, 05:19 PM
un whores are cool though nice find due hope it works out sick for ya.

killerpinecone
01-11-2007, 06:16 PM
That reg matches kinda of good, looks great!

emf7301
01-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Good luck with the spimmy. I have a feeling i've seen that reg somewhere else before.

Hob Hayward
01-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Looks like BL torp to me. I think someone had it in the BST thread here.

nice lookin spimmy, though you've got some work to do to get tha tand the other timmy working.

08Lud08
01-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Good luck with the spimmy. I have a feeling i've seen that reg somewhere else before.
I got it from killerpinecone.

Also In the pics, the blue timmy frame and reg are the same colors and the body is a different color but my crappy cam makes them looks the same color. lol

FredPo
01-11-2007, 10:26 PM
nice classic. Make sure you get a decorating block to hide the back of the ram sleeve. Let me know if you need any help building that timmy :)

Fred

08Lud08
01-12-2007, 03:06 PM
I was wondering if I needed that little cover for the ram sleeve and what it does because I saw it on other classic timmies. I have the zig zag frame but its blue and doesn't match, plus the grips are broken so Ill probably stick to the 2k5 frame.

Also Ill let you know if I need help, thanks.

Ace24
01-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Isnt the RX basicly an Empire Dragun T-1 (Oddessy Zip Kit)?

Also, nice antique Timmy.

bigred76
01-13-2007, 12:01 AM
ANTIQUE?! :nunu:

Nice guns, Ludwig! I <3 Dualies for their consistency. Not a bad Spimmy thus far, either!

FredPo
01-13-2007, 08:06 AM
I was wondering if I needed that little cover for the ram sleeve and what it does because I saw it on other classic timmies. I have the zig zag frame but its blue and doesn't match, plus the grips are broken so Ill probably stick to the 2k5 frame.

Also Ill let you know if I need help, thanks.
the decorating block does nothing more then hide the access ram sleeve handing out. It really helps w/ the looks though; however, they are hard to come by these days.

Fred

08Lud08
01-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Isn't the RX basically an Empire Dragun T-1 (Odyssey Zip Kit)?

Also, nice antique Timmy.Its a Odyssey o2 with a different sticker because rex bought the remaining guns when Odyssey was bought by nps. exactly like a dragun t-1 but the solenoid is different, the whole inside of the frame is like a wrath, and because diablo is owned by nps which owns odyssey they are the same.

Thanks,

Nice guns, Ludwig! I <3 Dualies for their consistency. Not a bad Spimmy thus far, either! actually the top lpr is empty, they did the lp mod so one less thing for me to do. I might actually have it finished before the end of the month or in mid February, I cant wait, thats why im starting to build it even though I have no money :(