PDA

View Full Version : another dumb ? from the new guy

tnballer
01-09-2007, 06:15 PM
why upgrade to a better feed neck could some one explaine the need for a good feed neck and what is wrong with the stock

im trying to make my marker realy sweet and i have don just about every thing just woundering if any one could give any feed neck info

thanks for the help

PumaPride04
01-09-2007, 06:28 PM
so ur 100$ hopper wont fall off even if your hopper was like 50 i would want it to stay on

pb34
01-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Also, the original plastic thing raises the hopper very high off the gun making it visible. Most newer feednecks are low-rise and keep the hopper close to the gun. Also, the plastic is not very strong and if u have an expensive hopper you won't want the feedneck to break on you. Even if you don't have an expensive hopper you still wouldn't want it to break.

spyderaron
01-10-2007, 07:12 AM
you would want a better feedneck to keep your hopper from falling off. the one that comes with the pilot is tall and seethrough. my brother likes that, he likes to see the paintballs feed into the marker.
With this you sacrifice a low profile. I will say with the feedneck that came with the pilot, I was able to tighten it way tighter than my trinity
T-lock. Beware the plastic feedneck are lible to brake.

You don't have to get one, but it would be a smart thing too do.

tnballer
01-10-2007, 12:20 PM
thanks that clears things up

johnnie724
01-16-2007, 09:14 PM
make sure you also get the right one since our guns do not have threads and are locked in with the 2 stock screws

ballerfolife
01-21-2007, 07:47 AM
and the feedneck that comes with it brakes very easliy. You break one every 5 games.

ooglieboogliebob
01-21-2007, 08:40 AM
there's two type of feedbecks you can get. Holes and tabs. For your pilot you want the feedneck with tabs.

The plastic feedbacks that I have experienced snap very often. Therefore it is most ethical to purchase an aftermarket feedneck.

I'd suggest getting a lever clamping feedneck rather then the twistlocks. My first choice would be the NDZ clamping feedneck, next would be the Trinity. It's really your choice though.