PDA

View Full Version : 06 electra w/eyes Trouble

Graffiti
01-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Any one else had problems with the 06 electra w eyes like me?

My 06 electra w/eyes has been nothing but trouble (but the guys at Kingmann tech support have been trying to help) Had to replace the eyes then send it to Kingmann to put a new board in it to fix constant chopping problems, marker shut off problems, and balls bypassing the ball stoppers.

Since I got it back Now shuts off ok and works without chopping in the chamber but still balls keep bypassing the ball stoppers periodically so I get, two balls comming out of the barrel at times or ball rolling out of the barrel when I stop. have gone through 3 sets of ball stoppers (a set of red, 2 sets of black). Still bypassing periodically, Kingmann is sending me a new bolt to see if that will helps, (they think air is bypassing pressure on the bolts return pushing the ball past the detents then feeding another behind it. Worth a try,,, I just want to get through a game without it screwing up. It the new bolt does not fix it they may have to replace the marker.

I also have to go with a heavy main spring or put the regulator up near the green to get it to chrono up over 270 fps

God Bless Us
Graffiti

shunut
01-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Wow, that sucks that it hasn't worked well. From what I've seen of the new Electra its a pretty nice marker. Unfortunately you don't have much of an option when it comes to detents (those are those little rubber things that hold the ball in place in the breach). You can try Intimidator detents but I'm not sure they will do any better than the kingman ones.

Keep working with Kingman, I'm sure they will make it right.