PDA

View Full Version : How does this work?!?!

Azul
01-09-2007, 01:26 PM
Hi I just bought a spider electre w/ eye and i couldnt figure out why my hopper doesn't fit into the intake area. Witch is shaped like this. | |
\ /
| |
It doesn't seem to fit and also there is a twist off thing on it. I dont' know if i need a specific kind before i use it.

My last thing is i can't figure out why my psi guage only goes to 1500 does that mean i need a specific co2/compressed air/nitrogen container?
Thanks in advance.:cool:

shunut
01-09-2007, 02:09 PM
First, Welcome to our Forum.

I'd suggest reading your manual to start out. That should explain everything you need to do in there.

What kind of hopper do you have?

The Electra has a twist lock feedneck and you should be able to loosen it all the way and the hopper should go right in. If not then you might need to sand down your hopper neck or get a different feedneck, I'd suggest the New Designz Pro Lock or a CCM neck.

As for the guage, that is operating pressure, not what pressure your tank has in it. CO2 and HPA tanks are all regulated down to a certain output pressure. CO2 tanks are usually about 850-900psi and HPA are usually 800-850psi. That guage is actually for your regulator, which allows you to fine tune your marker.

Azul
01-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Ok well i have one of those crappy plastic one that u can buy for like $2 but my eggy and Fasta comes tomorow. But the plastic one is about .5cm to small to fit in the feedneck.
P.S. witch hopper is better Fasta or Eggy.
P.S.S. it didn't come with a manual for some reason.

spider_pilot06
01-17-2007, 04:40 PM
mine did...is it hotttt! lol

spider_pilot06
01-20-2007, 08:43 AM
both of the hoppers will be fast enuf... y in the hell did u order two hoppers?

kidonfire
01-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Ok well i have one of those crappy plastic one that u can buy for like $2 but my eggy and Fasta comes tomorow. But the plastic one is about .5cm to small to fit in the feedneck.
P.S. witch hopper is better Fasta or Eggy.
P.S.S. it didn't come with a manual for some reason.

The Fasta is rated at 30 bps while the Eggy 2 is 19 bps and the eggy 3 is a Z-boarded eggy, so 23 bps. You can find the manual on the Kingman website here (http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/manuals/electra_eye.pdf)