PDA

View Full Version : general opion on this

twiztidjuggalo
01-09-2007, 12:27 PM
well finnaly im getting back to playing very frequently, and i just order all new gear to step it up to the next level of play as this years goal is to make the local store team here..so i thought id share hat i got with u guys since ur about the most knowledgable ppl i kno, and see wat u think of it and if u have any suggestions..so here it is

pilot acs 05*red/black*
14. black whisper barrel 32*
dye stickie 3*red*
trinity tlock feed neck*red*
pmi 70/3000 hpa tank
eggy 3

so lets here what u think, any suggtions for futur upgrades or additional ones are welcome..and ive heard this set up was a tad heavy, not that its a problem cuz im pretty strong, but if any one has an idea of about the wight let me kno

pb34
01-09-2007, 12:42 PM
You could always buy a t-board and eyes or go lp, or both. Both would require a little bit of work and money though. Sounds like you have a pretty good set-up as it is though.

Hossy
01-09-2007, 12:42 PM
the PMI 72/3000 is a heavy tank, id suggest getting a smaller one unless you think your man enough....

twiztidjuggalo
01-09-2007, 01:23 PM
i was thinking of doing th tboard, but i havent found anyone round here that can mill/drill th body for eyes* part of living in near middle of no were*so i decided to hold off, nd im still not sure on lp yet

MVS1
01-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Go LP, good reg (palmer/torpedo/detenator/etc), 15* assault block, high flow valve and pin, lightened striker, spring kit, t-board, instead of the whisper barrel get a barrel kit (freak/pipe kit/etc), on/off ASA w/purge. That should get you pretty competive. If you haven't already bought the marker I'll make ya a deal on what's in my sig if your interested, it was the silver LP pilot in the Dec SOM contest, didn't win but oh well.

spyderaron
01-10-2007, 08:22 AM
you might want to get a new feedneck. I'm useing the trinity T-lock feedneck. IT works great and a low profile at that.

Look at http://www.xtremepaintball.com/ for all your barrel needs.
I'd look at the Dye or Proto barrels.

Sandman_Bravo
01-10-2007, 02:17 PM
LP is the way to go my brother.

twiztidjuggalo
01-10-2007, 07:38 PM
msv1, thanx for the offer and a truely nice gun, but my gun n everything will arrive tomorrow sometime so im good...and i will def take it lp thn when i get some more money and time 2

MVS1
01-10-2007, 09:56 PM
msv1, thanx for the offer and a truely nice gun, but my gun n everything will arrive tomorrow sometime so im good...and i will def take it lp thn when i get some more money and time 2
NP after I posted that I thought to myself "do I realy want to sell my gun". Although it will some become my backup, she sure has served me well. When your ready to go Lp just let us know, you'll have more help and advice than you'll know what to do with.

twiztidjuggalo
01-12-2007, 02:09 PM
well i got my gun n all in last night, today i ran down to the local shop and gassed up my tanks, and just a few minutes ago came back in after rippin 500 rounds through it..i shot 250 through my eggy, and 250 from my grav. loader, and not one chop at all and i was actually tryin, but my acs worked like a charm, and i have not broken it in at all. ill b back to give an update on this as i continue to uprgrade anf mod it, nxt on the list is lp, then tboard and eyes..and thanks again for all the help

bigred76
01-12-2007, 11:48 PM
Make sure to break in the ACS bolt. You do this by taking it out of the marker and compressing/decompressing the ACS spring about 250-500 times.

Props on the marker selection!

STRIKEFIRST
01-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Make sure to break in the ACS bolt. You do this by taking it out of the marker and compressing/decompressing the ACS spring about 250-500 times.

Props on the marker selection!

this is a must...and don't oil the bolt.

don't overcharge the battery either, there isn't an auto shut off on the recharge.

polish the striker.

Tear em up!