PDA

View Full Version : First Day My Son and I Paintballed

udntno235
01-08-2007, 06:00 PM
My son and i recieved a Spyder TL-R (dad) and Tippman 98 (son) for Christmas. Well Yesterday was our first time getting out with some friends, and it was a blast :D. I never thought that you can have so much fun running around, hiding trying to be in stealth shooting paintballs at each other. My son and i both agree that we would really like do get into Paintballing. My son and i can't wait to get out again.

calebh
01-08-2007, 06:10 PM
welcome to the sport :D

Paradox313
01-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Congrats!

I remember the first time i played paintball.....
no not really

yamaha cow
01-08-2007, 06:26 PM
i can 3 years ago me and my 2 pod 100 round pack and myy VL triad i thought i was unstopable untill i saw my first shocker than i **** my pants hhahahaha it was so fun though.

DRAGON
01-08-2007, 06:46 PM
I keep wanting to unscramble the letters this guys sn for some reason -

clickclicksplat
01-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Man, I wish I could get my dad to play with me... he 'doesn't approve' of paintball... Any advice on how to sell him? lol

MVS1
01-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Man, I wish I could get my dad to play with me... he 'doesn't approve' of paintball... Any advice on how to sell him? lol
Give him the paintball gun and you run, if he doesn't enjoy that you might as well give up.

mv540
01-09-2007, 01:06 PM
welcome to the forums:)

and congrats!!!, you will see that the best memories are the paintballs memories...

Drefish99
01-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Awesome. Welcome to the sport and the forums. I can't wait till the day my son can play with me. He is 4 right now and he has a Timmy/DM/Freestyle/Ecocker waiting for him when he is ready... :D

shunut
01-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the Sport and Forum. Like most who try it out, its very addicting as you have learned. Have fun and be safe.

vikingshadow
01-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Welcome! It's the most addictive, mostly fun thing you can do. Just make sure to keep it fun!

I wish my daughters would play. My wife does, but they're too scared to play although I think my youngest one is coming around!

kidonfire
01-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Welcome to the sport. Get used to having 234876430 different things you want to buy, and being poor ;).

darth massacre
01-09-2007, 08:27 PM
X2 what everyone said. Welcome to paintball. Its gonna drive your wife crazy - until she gets in on it too. I too think it'd be a blast to play with your kids, or grandkids (like Pbgranpa). Gotta find me a wife first though.

I do still remember my first paintball session well. None of my friends have forgotten I think and we try to get together at least once a year to play - especially now that I'm 12 time zones away from home.

fxdbi
01-10-2007, 06:51 AM
Yeah yeah! My step-sons and I just recently started playing paintball too and it is a complete blast! I already have my wife mad at me becuase of accessories and parts I want to get, but she also has agreed once spring hits and it warms up she wants to play too as a couple ladies from our church play with their husbands, and her sister has mentioned going since her husband goes paintballing with us too.

Sandman_Bravo
01-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the fold!

Oscum Guy
01-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Awesome. Welcome to the sport and the forums. I can't wait till the day my son can play with me. He is 4 right now and he has a Timmy/DM/Freestyle/Ecocker waiting for him when he is ready... :D
wow, i wish i recieved that from my dad when i was 'ready'. but i was the one who got him into the sport. so i was never really 'ready'.

El Duche
01-10-2007, 05:24 PM
lookin for another kid? I'm only in college....

your kids gonna be lucky though. I bought my last two, technically four guns myself. two are in various stages of project completion. project "I'm Stupid" is missing a body, ram, LPR, HPR, & noid. I dunno what I'm gonna call the alias build....

udntno235
01-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Thanks to all, glad to be part of the Paintball Family.

*EM1-Master*
01-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around.

I've got my dad out to the field with me a couple times... Want to try again. He's been really down since he and my mom separated, and I think he'd love a day of paintball. Thanks for the idea :)