PDA

View Full Version : What's this word come to? Baaaaaad Tigger!

DRAGON
01-07-2007, 04:27 PM
OMFG......BAAAAAAAAD Tigger!

ORLANDO, Fla. (Jan. 7) - A Walt Disney World employee dressed as the character "Tigger" was accused of hitting a child while posing for a photo, a spokeswoman for the theme park said Saturday.

Park officials temporarily suspended Michael J. Fedelem while they investigate the accusations, Disney spokeswoman Zoraya Suarez said.

"Naturally, physical altercations between cast members and guests are not tolerated," Suarez said.

Jerry Monaco of New Hampshire videotapped his son, Jerry Jr., posing with the costumed character at Disney-MGM Studios on Friday and recorded the confrontation, according to a statement from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The father said Fedelem intentionally hit his son "on or about the head," said sheriff's spokesman Carlos M. Padilla. "The tape only shows a fraction of what happened. Now it's up to us to find out what led up to that."

A message left by The Associated Press for Monaco was not immediately returned. A telephone listing for Fedelem could not be located.

In 2004 a Walt Disney World employee dressed as Tigger was accused of touching the breast of a 13-year-old girl while she posed with him for a photo. A jury found the man not guilty.

Hossy
01-07-2007, 04:31 PM
you mean there not really them?:mad2: :mad2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink:

wow, thats kinda wierd

Ace24
01-07-2007, 05:05 PM
What the ****? Thats the last time I get around Tigger.

durrell
01-08-2007, 05:16 AM
Why would anyone in a Tigger suit try to touch the breast of any girl..it's not like the guy inside can feel through the suit.

colonel_moo
01-08-2007, 01:28 PM
i saw the video on the news this morning, and it looks like the kid was trying to do something first. he had this stupid grin on his face the entire time it was going on, and it looked like tigger was trying to stop him from doing something, cause grabbed his arm before he actually "punched" him. plus, it wasnt even really a punch at all. theres no way it could have hurt, especially with all the padding in those gloves/suit.

i think the kid might have been trying to unzip the costume or something.

Oscum Guy
01-08-2007, 01:35 PM
wow, thats messed up.

xtraking
01-08-2007, 02:07 PM
I dont know Dragon, what HAS this word come too? :o

marvin-martian
01-08-2007, 02:13 PM
i just watched the video on youtube, and the kid looks like an ass. i can definitely see him doing something to provoke the "hit." i dont even think it was a hit, rather more of tigger getting in the kids face to get him to stop whatever he was doing.

Hoppy11
01-08-2007, 07:05 PM
i saw the video on the news this morning, and it looks like the kid was trying to do something first. he had this stupid grin on his face the entire time it was going on, and it looked like tigger was trying to stop him from doing something, cause grabbed his arm before he actually "punched" him. plus, it wasnt even really a punch at all. theres no way it could have hurt, especially with all the padding in those gloves/suit.

i think the kid might have been trying to unzip the costume or something.

I 100% agree. Think about how many pics they take a day and how many people prolly try to mess with them to get a funny pic that they can show to all of their friends. And I don't like stereotypes, but they are there for a reason and that was a cocky punk teenager. Leather bike gloves and nice wallet chain, love the cut off shirt too.

DRAGON
01-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Funny how everybody seems to want to stick up for teh cute little Tigger lol -

Muddytaco
01-08-2007, 09:06 PM
lol at the news lady "gets mad and takes a swing at jerry jr." the kid was doing something, plus it looks like tigger was trying to put his arm on the kids arm and the kid ducked into it. there is noway that would of hurt.

I also like how the guy was like, first i got mad at my son then after review i saw he did nothing wrong......aka i decided we could make a killing off this if they side with us.

edit:
the video, so you can see the beating the kid took:dodgy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuA0La81y3k

El Duche
01-09-2007, 06:36 AM
thanks for posting a link to the vid.

I'd have to agree that it looks like the kid was screwing with the costume and tigger was trying to get him to knock it off. the lack of sound in the clip leaves a lot open to question. There is no way that could constitute taking a swing at the kid. His open hand made contact with his face and it wasn't even fast enough to leave a mark.

I'm gonna have to agree that they are after their 15 minutes of fame and a lawsuit.

PS: Tigger's my homeboy