View Full Version : dont kno what this piece is or ware it goes

01-07-2007, 01:23 PM
ok i was oiling my un and theres this thing that idunno if it goes before the main sping in the bottum part or if it goes after the spring it looks like a black big thing that just fits in the hole thingy ware u put it and its rond and about 10 millamters thing each way i thing i lost it or its clear and the end of that hole thing but i cant tell but does it go before the spring or after the spring and well no my gun aint working it shot like 10 time for like 10 yards and then it quit working all to gether it will shot but u have to pull back the cocking bolt thing every time kinda like its out of co2 and thats what i use i dont use hpa but i want a hpa tank but my mom wont buy off the internet and theres no store that sells em here ware i live

01-07-2007, 01:26 PM
i think your looking for your striker buffer.
there are commas, periods, and other gizmos to make sentences....what you write is hard to read.

it goes in after the striker, between the striker, and the backplate thing.
the spring goes right through it

01-07-2007, 01:28 PM
can u please send me a link that showes me how to put it together becouse im cornfused

01-07-2007, 01:32 PM

click on pilot, and download the manual

01-07-2007, 02:49 PM
i clicked on your thing and hen it said pilot but i want the electra one but i still clicked the pilot one and then i came up and then disapered over and over idunno

01-07-2007, 03:00 PM
oh haha

woops i thought u had a Pilot
click electra, and download

01-07-2007, 05:39 PM
yeah i used to. it wont let me do it. i click the thing and it pops up for like to seconds and then disapears.... yeah i did it like 10 times too

by the way i used periods and stuff. lol

01-10-2007, 07:04 PM
put the striker thing in first with ur bolt. then slide the black thing ur talkin bout in behind it. then insert the velocity adjuster spring through the black thing. and then pin it in.