PDA

View Full Version : AAARRRGGGHHHHHH... Tony Romo what is wrong with your hands!

bamf-hacker
01-06-2007, 07:34 PM
I can not believe how upset I am right now.

Tony Romo bobbles the hold for the game winning field goal.

Cowboys loose against the Seahawks 21-20

Get that man some stickies!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

emf7301
01-06-2007, 07:43 PM
stickies FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually the whole thing started when T. Glen fumbled the ball for the safety

then romo fumbles the hold on the field goal attempt, grammatica could have made a better block on the guy that tackled romo, romo could have reached out for the first down. too many coulda's, shoulda's, woulda's.

I just hope mr. "i'm better than anyone else" ("the player" in the Tuna's words) doesn't run his big mouth.

I guarantee you Bill Parcells won't work with TO for another season and i really hope Jerry Jones decides to trade TO rather than get rid of Parcells.

timmyshoota
01-06-2007, 07:45 PM
("the player" in the Tuna's words)
Have you noticed he calls everyone that? Its not just TO.

marvin-martian
01-06-2007, 07:50 PM
i am sssoooo happy right now. i hate the cowboys so much, and was jumping with glee when romo messed up the kick. my brother and i got pretty loud...

durrell
01-06-2007, 07:55 PM
i am sssoooo happy right now. i hate the cowboys so much, and was jumping with glee when romo messed up the kick. my brother and i got pretty loud...

hahahahaha :up: :up: :up:

I hate the Cowboys too.

Hossy
01-06-2007, 08:01 PM
grammatica could have made a better block on the guy that tackled romo

Kickers shouldnt have to block. If he was that concentrated on the kick, he shouldnt even thought about blocking.

I dont really care. Im rooting for the Giants and the Chargers, my 2 teams.

emf7301
01-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Just watched the cowboys player interviews after the game...

Bill Parcels basically said what happened did and didn't answer any questions about his position for next season.

T.O. disgusts me even more now. He didn't blame anyone straight up or say anything mean but then goes on about himself and his injuries and how his damage might be permanent.

Romo has even more of my respect. He knows that the hold was his fault and accepted responsibility for it no questions asked. I can't wait to watch him mature over the next season.

edit:
agreed on both that parcells calls most players "the player" and that kickers shouldn't have to make blocks.

I don't think the giants will win over the Eagles. Eagles are just too hot right now. Chargers i think are going all the way to the superbowl.

Hossy
01-06-2007, 08:06 PM
If the chargers woulda kept brees, id still be a big fan

I think its gonna be either a blowout on the Eagles, or Tiki is gonna have a few TDs for a win

paintsplat242
01-07-2007, 05:53 AM
Romo is a Homo!

newkid
01-07-2007, 06:38 AM
T.O. he makes me laugh, cause hes an idiot :D , mid to late 90's cowboys FTW

vikingshadow
01-07-2007, 06:47 AM
I'm not a fan of the Cowboys either, but I grew up watching them - my dad is a big Cowboys fan.

I'm going to have to go with the mid to late 70's, early 80's Cowboy line up (Staubach, R White, D White, Too Tall, all those guys...) over the 90's line up. The 90's guys were flashy, showboat and greedy, albeit good players, but the 70's guys were hard nosed, in your face, heavy hitters...what football really is to me.

I remember watching the battles between them and the Raiders, the Giants, the Eagles and the Redskins and seeing Randy White almost drop after those games - the kind of games that when they were over, the players just stood around with their hands on their knees sucking wind because they had played so hard. THOSE were football games!

xtraking
01-07-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm not a fan of the Cowboys either, but I grew up watching them - my dad is a big Cowboys fan.

I'm going to have to go with the mid to late 70's, early 80's Cowboy line up (Staubach, R White, D White, Too Tall, all those guys...) over the 90's line up. The 90's guys were flashy, showboat and greedy, albeit good players, but the 70's guys were hard nosed, in your face, heavy hitters...what football really is to me.

I remember watching the battles between them and the Raiders, the Giants, the Eagles and the Redskins and seeing Randy White almost drop after those games - the kind of games that when they were over, the players just stood around with their hands on their knees sucking wind because they had played so hard. THOSE were football games!
"When i was your age sonny, *shakin the cane* our football games were nothin but tough! hard hittin game. Mhmm those were the dayss."

:p

marvin-martian
01-07-2007, 09:02 AM
vike, was that back in the days of leather helmets, and the now illegal V play? i have no idea what its called...

calebh
01-07-2007, 10:15 AM
im with vike. modern football is pansy.

hockey FTW